Pages:
Author

Topic: Free Bitcoin, .1 Bitcoin for first 5 individuals to join my network - page 2. (Read 1435 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
1KanYPck6E7EgYdnxCbFKa3uqEJun7cWNc

Will sign up
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.coincloud.tk :)
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
seems suspicious for sure   Huh
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Once you understand the value of your network you will understand why I am willing to pay you to join up with me. That is what this app is all about!

Joe

This is shady, why don't you just tell us what this app is about?
@ Everyone accepting this offer: Be careful not to download some virus to your phone.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi and thanks for checking this out.  I am offering .1BTC to 5 individuals(only) outside of the USA and who accept my time sensitive invite to join my network. I only get 5 invites at a time to share a free phone app that is in the Pre-Launch phase. Once I have 5 new members you become my partners. I will then give another .1BTC to the first USA resident to sign up under one of my 5 new friends from outside of the USA.

Reply to this post with your bitcoin address.(5 only) Then Send me a PM with your name and e-mail address and I will send you the invite. Once I see you in my network I will send your bitcoin. Be patient as I may have to wait up to 24 hours for new invites to be generated. Once you understand the value of your network you will understand why I am willing to pay you to join up with me. That is what this app is all about!

Joe
Pages:
Jump to: