Pages:
Author

Topic: Free Bitcoin and Ether Earning App Scam. Beware! - page 2. (Read 561 times)

copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
Last year, I also encountered the same problem with fake eth mining mobile app. It was supposed to give a few points after watching adds on that app. After a certain threshold, the prize was 1 ETH. I have wasted much of time and found that its nothing but scam. The app owner just got benefited by showing the adds on the app.
Offcource, regulations will reduce or decrease the activities by scammers to a great extent. The only question is when the regulations will be applied to crypto market and what will be the negative impact from it.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
What kind of regulation do you think will reduce scammers !? Never mind, the most appropriate way to anticipate a scam is to avoid all the free ones to get coins. The right way to get coins easily and quickly is to buy them. I don't think for now to get free coins easily, because that will make everyone get rich quick.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
if it is regulated it seems like the scammer will disappear, but other impacts appear to airdrop and micro earning that are similar, everything will be integrated kyc and that will make people leave it especially if the reward offered is very little.
copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#
There are lot of modus right now roaming around the internet, just for the stealer to have some bite of your bitcoin. As a bitcoin holder, we are fully aware of this instances, I hope you do not expose your important credentials.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
But do you think this scammers will reduce if there is regulation in cryptocurrency?

It has nothing to do with regulation.  There are lots of applications that are used to steal fiat currencies from people. Though the scam is localized, it happens very frequently and nothing much is done about it.
Cryptocurrency gives us more freedom to prevent this kind of scam unlike fiat
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
I used to try a "free btc" from google play store, they give us some credits..and when the credits is due we can change it with btc. Almost finish the task they give me, that takes like 1 week, but it's all in vain when I check again about this app, it's all scam all along. So there's no "free" btc, you must earn it somehow.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Unfortunately, there are a lot of fraudulent projects lately that offer you to earn cryptocurrency for free and when you earn a certain amount they ask you to make a deposit to activate the account and after that you should be banned so be careful.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
Only the most stupid people in this market can believe in the free distribution of bitcoins. 4 years ago it was possible to earn some amount of bitcoins on cranes but not now

Oh well, you can't blame anyone who still falls for this kind of free faucets. I mean, who wouldn't like to earn free bitcoins? Honestly,  If you are familiar with freebitco.in, it is still giving away free btc with minimum payouts. If you have a huge patience, you can really earn. Aside from that, I can't still know any websites that are really legit in giving away free btcs. Just always be vigilant giving away our personal infoa to some websites to avoid being scammed.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
A warning issued by Cryptoinformers in this report https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/151-beware-of-free-bitcoin-and-ether-earning-app-scam about free Bitcoin Earning App around the web, everyone has to be careful of any thing free in the crypto-space.

But do you think this scammers will reduce if there is regulation in cryptocurrency?
Regulation is needed now than never, bad exchanges and scammers are taking advantage of lack of regulation in the space, there is no enforcement body to curtail the autocratic behaviour of exchanges, same as scammers with a lot of freedom to steal from people.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
A warning issued by Cryptoinformers in this report https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/151-beware-of-free-bitcoin-and-ether-earning-app-scam about free Bitcoin Earning App around the web, everyone has to be careful of any thing free in the crypto-space.

Regulations will not stop anyone from creating websites or apps online.

People need to know what is cryptos if they want to stop scammers,it cannot be generated easily this info can save lot of people from scam attacks.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
it is strange that this site is only giving a warning about this particular application while there are many of them that are either scams or malware being spread on the internet to cryptocurrency beginners. was this by any chance popular that this site chose it or was it randomly chosen?
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
I never use apps like this, Quite a waste of time, Ineffective and potentially high security risks. Such forms of making money should not exist
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

In the beginning of my days as cryptocurrency enthusiast i cant remember that i have any involvement of those so called feebies in the apps that available on the web, I find it waste of time .even in those KYC's from unknown third party platforms are looking fishy to me. in the case of todays crypto freebies from apps that available on the web. I think everyone has a right to do his own will. and we have nothing to do about it. and if there is a regulatory body that policing the space it would help much.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
This not new problem. But sometimes money make us blind,they not even use their brain. No one apps or web investment give you big amount btc eth or other with instant and free (except long time ago when btc in low price : re faucet). Even we need money please dont be stupid person.
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
Alone the word combination of free ETH or BTC should have worn people. Nothing is free in this world, especially in the crypto currencies industry. Work hard and you will get your rewards and put your fingers away from such scam.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269

Because of the massive adoption that Bitcoin is experiencing, everybody here is treating Bitcoin as a much have assets, and scammers are finding ways to scam Bitcoin holders, they shifted from scamming people of their money to scamming people of their Bitcoin.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
I think the number of scammers will decrease if the BTC decreases. Evidence is that ICO projects, those who fake on telegrams have dropped in 2019
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
Some newbies will try it and they will maybe put time there or maybe worst will take a virus and will lost their coins if they have some on there mobile, always they should do research and search another way to make money.
Thanks for the sharing articles, actually until nowadays still a lot of people scam by that old method, I think main reason is people too greedy to get free coins, tried to search as keyword in play store, found that a lot of "free" cryptocurrency app and most of them have at least 1K download users, no idea how many victims lose their cryptocurrency.
Activity: 421
Remember that there are no easy money here in cryptocurrency. You always think thrice every time there are apps or promotions that offer significant amount of bitcoin or any altcoin. These might be a scam, hacking, or theft. Scammers and hackers are always thinking of new ways to do their thing. Always stay diligent.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Because there are no regulations in cryptocurrency, people always get away with the scams that goes on. I believe if scammers are punished severely, it will serve as a detriment to other scammers too.
Pages:
Jump to: