Pages:
Author

Topic: Free Bitcoin Scammer Sites - page 2. (Read 1803 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
March 19, 2017, 05:45:50 AM
When I was new to Bitcoin, I remember investing in a Bitcoin dice website. The website, however, shut down without notice some months later, not allowing me to withdraw my funds. Fortunately, it wasn't any large amounts, and I learned a valuable lesson to be careful with whom I trust.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era
March 19, 2017, 05:18:10 AM
Im invest too in some scammer website like bitwealth.net when im starting Bitcoin.
In their first week they returned my investment with interest but in the second week they didn't return my investment for second week.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 19, 2017, 12:49:49 AM
You might be telling about bitminer.io, right?
LoL, these are all fake website which offer you mining, investments, etc
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
March 18, 2017, 11:39:30 PM
Hi guys, as we know there are many free bitcoin sites or faucets or btc investment sites. Have you encountered some sites? Did you invest?

One is bitcoin miners. once you reach your desired mined btc or satoshis you can withdraw anytime but first you need to upgrade. I upgraded mine, and to my surprise I earned lower than what I upgraded! but they processed right away my withdrawal but I lost 200k satoshis lol   Shocked

but there's another way..; you must wait 30 days or 25 days for your withdrawal to be processed. I didn't tried it since I think it's kinda too long to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: