Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE BITCOIN Sites - page 4. (Read 665976 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
January 26, 2015, 12:48:15 PM
In fact, the aim was to promote Bitcoin - to give opportunity to learn how to use btc for new users. Smiley

This.

It is a good idea for newbies to learn about basics of bitcoin with faucets (eg. how to generate an address, how to receive a payment, how to send a payment, learn the concept of confirmation, learn the calculation of tx fee).

Yes.

What good is it if one can only gets very very small amounts?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1088930

Only one I use is Freebitco.in
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000
My money; Our Bitcoin.
January 25, 2015, 12:32:35 PM
In fact, the aim was to promote Bitcoin - to give opportunity to learn how to use btc for new users. Smiley

This.

It is a good idea for newbies to learn about basics of bitcoin with faucets (eg. how to generate an address, how to receive a payment, how to send a payment, learn the concept of confirmation, learn the calculation of tx fee).

Yes.

What good is it if one can only gets very very small amounts?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1088930
Activity: 614
Merit: 500
January 25, 2015, 02:31:13 AM

This.

Activity: 938
Merit: 501
January 25, 2015, 02:01:02 AM
Get on twitter and follow the bitcoin theme. Lots of giveaways get announced there
Activity: 223
January 25, 2015, 12:13:59 AM

Anybody can explain to me, what the idea of the all this sites? Why they give btc for free?

They give your money because you visit their website which is loaded with adds. In fact you pay with your time to view adds and the faucet gets a revenue from the advetiser.

Exactly, it's an everybody wins situation however you only get fractions of a bitcoin worth not a whole lot.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
January 25, 2015, 12:12:25 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
January 24, 2015, 04:54:49 AM

Anybody can explain to me, what the idea of the all this sites? Why they give btc for free?

They give your money because you visit their website which is loaded with adds. In fact you pay with your time to view adds and the faucet gets a revenue from the advetiser.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
January 24, 2015, 04:42:59 AM

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 182
January 18, 2015, 01:02:04 PM
I use a few, but yes, freebitco.in is easily the best so far, been using it for a while now ? Deffo will recommend to new people getting into BTC for first time

*Edit, sorry, misread your post, never heard of that one
Activity: 308
I'm nothing without GOD
January 18, 2015, 12:59:38 PM
the only good one is freebitco.com
Activity: 182
January 18, 2015, 12:55:01 PM
Freebitco.in, alien coin and freedogeco.in all good payouts, and all in my sig Smiley  Freebitco.in paying very high atm due to low BTC/$ price
Activity: 252
January 18, 2015, 12:35:27 PM
i recommend www.freebitcoi.in its a good site for free bitcoin:)
Activity: 224
January 18, 2015, 04:20:40 AM
This rotator keeps up with cooldowns for you, has a built-in faucet list (with more available upon request), and pays out based on the highest paying faucets first so you can maximize earnings. Also supports KARM, DOGE and MINT!

And full of coinurl spam.

lel full of coinurl spam. i hate this shit.
want more earning eh ?

Quit bitching and just don't use the links on the front page. None of those have anything to do with faucets anyways. And again, those links are being removed soon regardless so your crying is absolutely meaningless.

wow wow, relax man.
rank hero bully newbie eh ? lol

I haven't bullied anyone. I just don't understand the hatred towards something that doesn't affect the user of the site. The rotator works without clicking any of the links on the main page. Those are extras for separate sites altogether. In fact, if I linked to the rotator for a certain coin itself, you'd never even see the CoinURL links. I just link to the main page because it shows the coins that are available and helps give a better understanding of how the site works.

yea calm down my hero.
sry if my word offense you. ok end this my hero. thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
January 18, 2015, 03:58:26 AM
This rotator keeps up with cooldowns for you, has a built-in faucet list (with more available upon request), and pays out based on the highest paying faucets first so you can maximize earnings. Also supports KARM, DOGE and MINT!

want more earning eh ?

Quit bitching and just don't use the links on the front page. None of those have anything to do with faucets anyways. And again, those links are being removed soon regardless so your crying is absolutely meaningless.

wow wow, relax man.

I haven't bullied anyone. I just don't understand the hatred towards something that doesn't affect the user of the site. The rotator works without clicking any of the links on the main page. Those are extras for separate sites altogether. In fact, if I linked to the rotator for a certain coin itself, you'd never even see the CoinURL links. I just link to the main page because it shows the coins that are available and helps give a better understanding of how the site works.
Activity: 224
January 18, 2015, 03:36:10 AM

want more earning eh ?

wow wow, relax man.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
January 18, 2015, 02:39:05 AM

want more earning eh ?

Activity: 319
January 18, 2015, 02:36:26 AM
I don't think people go to faucets to learn about bitcoin,  they already know about bitcoin reason they want to get them for free.

so pointing out some are not reliable is not the point.  the point is they want the most high paying ones.

correct me if I am wrong new folk.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 17, 2015, 10:51:55 PM
We just recently increased how much you can get to 500, 1000 or 5000 satoshi, and we lowered the time to every 30 minutes.
If you want to check it out https://lotofbits.com
Pages:
Jump to: