Pages:
Author

Topic: ●♦★██████ FREE BITCOIN SOFTWARES ██████★♦● - page 3. (Read 6831 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
**New Software: What's My IP Address**

A simple 1 click to use tool, that will show your (external) IP address. It is portable, and you can copy the address to the clipboard. Since there are many websites that show this info, i thought it's easier to make a portable 1-click app from it, its much easier to use.

Download it from post #1

Updated all of my softwares to version 1.70, now they are bugfree, and with many new features.

My favorite one is the quickwallet 1.70:

As you can see it has many many new features: editable description, better looking buttons, default button, faster loading speed, etc etc

The Realtime Info 1.70 is also more feature-rich
  Cheesy

It has also new features: new countries, shows market cap, loads faster, all bugs eliminated, etc etc

And many more, the best of it is ITS ALL FREE!

So go to POST #1 and download them! Then tell me your comments about them! Thanks  Grin

I`m working on new softwares now guys, more will come out later, in the meantime you can buy the current ones for the very low price, at post #1
Quickwallet Update 1.64

-Added a feature to edit the description, now you can edit it directly , no need to delete from list and add it back
-Fixed refresh issue, now the refresh list is 10x faster, and whenever a refresh is not succesful due to internet connection problems, automatically a refresh again is triggered
-Refresh timer got a longer interval to not exhaust your internet conenction
-Because of this, a manual refresh button is added in case you want to refresh more frequently
-Refreshing is more dynamic and evened out, so your internet connection wont be slowed down at all
-Corrected a few UI bugs and misplaced texts

Enjoy! Download at post #1!  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
no problem,im keeping you email for when i need coding done.  thanks
Thanks for feedback. Any other feedback is also appreciated, so please comment!  Wink
Thanks for the updated software its a lot faster now  "fast wallet"
Ok guys, i`m very kind now, so I lowered all prices by -99%!!!!!!

Now 3 products are 100% free, and the other ones cost only 10.000 satoshi (only to keep statistics of the purchases, otherwise those would be also free so if you can't afford 10.000 satoshi you can PM me and get it for FREE!!!)

So enjoy my kindness!  Grin

=============================

Also updated the Bitcoin Realtime Info software to 1.57:

Changes:
-Added AUD , australian dollar to the prices, so this will be visible too
-Increased font and windows size to make it more visible
-Added yearly inflation , so you can now see how much the bitcoin supply has inflated over the last 365 days
-Changed the average transaction size period from 1 month to 1 day, so you can see more recent transactions better
-Made the chart bigger so it looks more user friendly

Enjoy!  Grin
Well i am very satisfied with your programs/ the wallet is my favorite/  can you build other programs i need if i pay you??
Hmm maybe I should make these software free to download? What do you think guys, but then I would put a few ads in them so that it would be monetized.

Tell me which strategy is better?  Smiley
The softwares are still selling, keep buying them people, they are very cool!

I decided to keep the current price as permanent , as i cut more than 40% off already, and since I got alot of positive feedback, i decided to keep these prices.

I could let another -5% off the quickwallet and the bitcoin statistics software if requested, so let me know your opinion about it Smiley
the martingale helped me with dice

Good to hear that you liked the software, soon i`ll release new ones too so stay tuned Smiley
the martingale helped me with dice
What else do you have??

At the moment these are all my softwares, but i`m working on new ones that will be ready for a beta release soon!

What is a martingale level?

It's the level of the martingale's power digit.

2^7 is level 7 for example. If you doubled your initial capital x amounts then x is the "level".

If you dont know how martingale betting strategy works look here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale_%28betting_system%29
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
What is a martingale level?
Lowered prices further by -15%. Enjoy my generosity guys, and please buy my softwares.

Or just download them for FREE, the demo version, and try it out for FREE!

Thanks Smiley
Anyone can get the SWW scanned? Don't download anything u see o the internet guys!
I have bought 3 programs from him he is legit. The best one is the quick wallet i hate downloading the block chain so this really helps me. Roll Eyes

Wow thanks for the kind words, and for all feedback, it help me improve my products even better!

See this is why i give out now the free demo, so that people can now try it out for free and see if they like it and buy the full version.

And also they can use the demo version forever too, they dont have to buy the full version if they wont want, the demo version has all the features the full version has ,except that it has 1 banner ad. So if you dont like banner ads, then buy the full version, if you do then you can use the demo forever.

So go and download the demo's and check them out!  Smiley
Anyone can get the SWW scanned? Don't download anything u see o the internet guys!
I have bought 3 programs from him he is legit. The best one is the quick wallet i hate downloading the block chain so this really helps me. Roll Eyes
Ok guys, i added a FREE DEMO for all of the softwares. The 4 softwares that cost bitcoins now all have a free demo that you can download for free and try it out, however they contain 1 banner ad. If you want the ad-less version then you have to purchase it.

The other 2 softwares (the clock and the qr code scanner) are already free to download, without ads, so you can download all of them!

All available on post #1

So download your free demo of my softwares & Enjoy guys!
Pages:
Jump to: