Pages:
Author

Topic: Free bitcoins at 88bitcoinroulette.com!! - page 5. (Read 3365 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Apologies for mispelling your name!!!!

Keep in touch, we love talking to our customers...
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
That's correct Deadly.

Feel free to talk to us anytime :-)

first its deadley not deadly.

and its really nice to talk there on chat. you were always there instantly.
That's correct Deadly.

Feel free to talk to us anytime :-)
legendary
So I need to bet to 990mbtc?

wagering requirement is 100 times for signup bonus and 40 times for sharing in FB.

I talked in site chat.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
So I need to bet to 990mbtc?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
i've played and withdrew 0.01 but nothing arrived (at least 2h ago)

Hello m8,

We've received your withdrawal request and since there was a technical issue that allowed you to make that WD request without finishing your wagering, we have decided to approve it.
As a rule, if a player did not meet his wagering requirements, the system will not allow him to make a withdrawal at all. just wanted to keep you updated and hope you are happy with your winnings of 0.01.
hope to see you with us again soon:)

Take care

received Wink

0.01 was just a try to check if the withdrawl was working correctly.
First time I tried to, i was @15credits, but clicking on withdrawl button i back to 5 credit with the "warning message"  (than i tried again with 10 credits) Undecided
legendary
HI,,  I shared your link in FB but did not got sharing bonus.

Hi m8,

can you tell me what is your registered email at 88bitcoinroulette.com? ill check it out and get back to you asap

hi its [email protected]

Hi m8,

can you tell me what is your registered email at 88bitcoinroulette.com? ill check it out and get back to you asap
legendary
legendary

Hello m8,

We've received your withdrawal request and since there was a technical issue that allowed you to make that WD request without finishing your wagering, we have decided to approve it.
As a rule, if a player did not meet his wagering requirements, the system will not allow him to make a withdrawal at all. just wanted to keep you updated and hope you are happy with your winnings of 0.01.

Take care

hi, what is wagering requirement for withdraw.

Hello m8,

Take care
The best looking roulette site I've played on. How many times you have to bet the bonus to cash out?

I'm glad you like it, we are doing our best to make sure our customer enjoy it. if you have any remarks or idea's on how to improve, i'd love to know.
You need to wager 99 times the bonus amount in order to be able to make a WD.

I wish you the best of luck

88bitcoinroulette.com
legendary
Activity: 952
The best looking roulette site I've played on. How many times you have to bet the bonus to cash out?
hey sounds good, ive been really wanting to check this site out. I have a question tho, How do we get the facebook bonus? send a link to support showing proof or how does this work? thanks!

Hey m8,

Once you register and receive the first free bonus, a pop up will appear on your screen, offering the same exact bonus for sharing on Facebook.
You will have a share button in the pop up, once you click it and approve the share on your Facebook page, the additional bonus is issued automatically and instantly, if not, please let me know here or via email and ill take care of it asap

Good luck and have fun
Thanks for the coins
Hello guys,

Thank you for the comments.
We are giving some bitcoins to try the roulette. If you like it we're very happy, and if you don't we'd be happy to hear your comments and try to fix what we can.

The promotion is built in a way that it will let more people try the roulette in the most honest fashion possible, while keeping us in business and keep serving our loyal players.

We sincerely hope that in the future it will be possible for us to give better, bigger bonuses, with less requirements, it is our intention.

Have fun in the roulette, let us know if you have further comments.

** We'd like to hear more from players rather than competitors ;-) no offense.

GOOD LUCK!
legendary
So wait.... It's non-withdrawable, then what the hell was the 'Free Bitcoins' part of your post meaning to say?

Good catch. So it is some free "play money" lol. Cheesy

if we cant withdraw that money then what is the benefit for that 0.01 bitcoin +0.01 bitcoin for liking FB page.
legendary
Activity: 1120
So wait.... It's non-withdrawable, then what the hell was the 'Free Bitcoins' part of your post meaning to say?

Good catch. So it is some free "play money" lol. Cheesy
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
Trial not FREE...

And if we do get it to 99x we get 1BTC? I don't believe you.
Pages:
Jump to: