Pages:
Author

Topic: Free bitcoins for everyone! - page 2. (Read 3186 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a student of programming and design.
March 01, 2013, 04:35:35 PM
I run a little website called getfreebitcoin.com where I have raffles, twitter games, and a whole shitton of links to places to get free bitcoin. I know there are a few ads, but that helps fund the raffles and giveaways that are usually held daily!

I am constantly updating the list of sites to weed out the ones that stop paying out, and adding new ones that pop up everyday. I did the design of the site and everything, its for you guys to use and for me sort of have a hobby.

Well, enjoy!
-battmann

I see you keep the newbs well feed with bitcoins which makes them  happy!   list your site up on Directory I just opened!  Grin

Not a bad site. I'll pay a little fee to have it listed there. I am happy you know what my aim is, get some of the kids who want to get into bitcoin a chance. Some simply have to way to buy it themselves, ya know? How much traffic does that directory get, eh? Just curious.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
March 01, 2013, 04:23:07 PM
I run a little website called getfreebitcoin.com where I have raffles, twitter games, and a whole shitton of links to places to get free bitcoin. I know there are a few ads, but that helps fund the raffles and giveaways that are usually held daily!

I am constantly updating the list of sites to weed out the ones that stop paying out, and adding new ones that pop up everyday. I did the design of the site and everything, its for you guys to use and for me sort of have a hobby.

Well, enjoy!
-battmann

I see you keep the newbs well feed with bitcoins which makes them  happy!   list your site up on Directory I just opened!  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a student of programming and design.
March 01, 2013, 04:15:30 PM

Well, enjoy!
-battmann
Pages:
Jump to: