Pages:
Author

Topic: Free Bitcoins for Everyone! Also, 0.01BTC prizes for TwitterGames. Join the fun! - page 6. (Read 16804 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a student of programming and design.
The bot is up and running on PeerBet.org in betamode. This means in order to use it i have to add you to the whitelist. Just post here with your peerbet name and ill add you, or just catch me chillin on there Smiley
username: bork

I've added you to the bots whitelist.

Also congrats to the winner of TwitterGame #21 "FireFly"

https://blockchain.info/tx/0add1dabba22ff95f2bd561e0332431790b638864548b968a669e5eda55bed5f

If you would like to join in the fun just follow @getfreebitcoin on twitter and answer trivia!
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
The bot is up and running on PeerBet.org in betamode. This means in order to use it i have to add you to the whitelist. Just post here with your peerbet name and ill add you, or just catch me chillin on there Smiley
username: bork
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
New TwitterGame starting NAO!
A first for the bitcoin world:

https://www.bitmit.net/en/item/21338-hammerhead-head-comic-book-first-run-issues

This comic just came out and is available for about BTC0.076. Not for the squeamish, it is very warped and dark. Perfect for you or a loved one!

Available exclusively for users of www.getfreebitcoin.com. Very limited availability!

Activity: 16
Activity: 14
Ya i just started couple days ago and started mining don't make a lot doing that but ya the free websites help me get used to how all this works and im really waiting to see if the price of bitcoins go down to 50 than i will buy some but any donations would be great i don't have more than .01 so all helps anybody that makes a donation to my fund is greatly appreciated.

197owexZDrYuR58LrGnvnjcn2e4b3EZ44x
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I don't know why, but I feel this link is appropriate...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAkUh5pyfI
Aaaand I answered....

aaaannnddd you won baby!

Next game is tonight!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
New TwitterGame starting NOW Smiley
Sorry I have been sick...  Angry

I will be answering all emails/holding Tgames again here asap. ^.^
Activity: 20
Anything that pays less than .01 btc is a complete waste of time....

0.01 BTC is the daily wage for hundreds of millions across the globe. Think twice before you say it's a complete waste of time.

I doubt they'd have the internet to get free btc though (or can even spend btc if they had them)

I don't think they were trying to insult anyone who is making .01 btc per day.  With today's spike above $50USD/1BTC that's about 50 cents / day.  I could take that $15/month and pay my webhosting with it.   
Activity: 12
Thanks for the awesome sites!
I LOVE that you guys are using the Advice & Help feature on www.getfreebitcoin.com that is tits! Helping people discover more about BTC is seriously cool. Thank you guys for being so supportive as well! *hugs*

Trigger word is "GadzooksBatman!"

Enjoy the free bitcoins Wink
Pages:
Jump to: