Pages:
Author

Topic: Free bitcoins for your signature - page 2. (Read 1315 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
July 05, 2016, 04:11:24 PM
Do you really expect somebody owning 6700$ in BTC would care for 1.7$ prize?!

I have a paper wallet with less than 1BTC on it, but it's not worth the hassle for the 10 cents you'd give.

It's not like that.If u have lesser than that I will send u cents too.Its just an experiment.I love to play around a bit  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
July 05, 2016, 04:00:59 PM
What about those like me who have their money in coinbase but the money is transferred many different addresses based on the system request and we can't sign a message from these address even though we have the bitcoin in our wallets.
If you're not the sole owner of your private keys, you don't have any bitcoins.
In the case of coinbase, you don't have any private keys, hence you don't have any bitcoins either.

That's why I'm worried about it. I have owned stellar aka lumens since it beginning just checked their login site and seems that htye have been upgraded to XLM anyway if stellar and coinbase have collaboration then coinbase knows exactly how much bitcoin do their users have and maybe can send us the lumens accordingly but it would be really a mess.
Sad Seems I'm Unlucky

I know how to sign a message but the problem is that the bitcoin does not figure at the addresses that i have access to sign message.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
July 05, 2016, 03:50:21 PM
Do you really expect somebody owning 6700$ in BTC would care for 1.7$ prize?!

I have a paper wallet with less than 1BTC on it, but it's not worth the hassle for the 10 cents you'd give.
July 05, 2016, 03:47:01 PM
I read all the blog post above but couldn't find if stellar supports coinbase's users.
What about those like me who have their money in coinbase but the money is transferred many different addresses based on the system request and we can't sign a message from these address even though we have the bitcoin in our wallets.

Pls read: https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1526413-how-do-i-sign-a-message-with-a-bitcoin-address-
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
July 05, 2016, 03:44:46 PM
If you're not the sole owner of your private keys, you don't have any bitcoins.
In the case of coinbase, you don't have any private keys, hence you don't have any bitcoins either.

Coinbase doesn't store in receiving addresses.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
July 05, 2016, 03:43:25 PM
I read all the blog post above but couldn't find if stellar supports coinbase's users.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
July 05, 2016, 03:34:03 PM
This service accounts to the lumen giveaway which was started today by the stellar community.If u had bitcoins in ur wallet on 4th July 2016 and able to provide a signature from the wallet then u can receive bitcoins from me.

How much will u receive?
Well that depends upon how much u had in ur wallet.Lets do the calculation:
Lets say u had 10 bitcoins in ur wallet
Then u will receive = 3000000000 * (10/15735725) = 1906 lumens/2 = 953 lumens = $1.7btc

Why am I giving just 50% of claimed lumens?
I will be staking my facebook account and old stellar account and provide u the service.

What do u need to send?
U need to Pm me after signing this message :
Code:
Stellar.org Bitcoin Giveaway Round 1
GDNV4G4HJ4JLEJYIKP2UNVMCX2FPLOOZJAKQOC5JEFJYQHQMTMAVY755

PM format :

Signature:
Bitcoin address from which the signature is made:
Bitcoin address on which u want to receive bitcoins:

I will reply within 3 hrs when I'm online and send the funds.

U can find more info here: https://www.stellar.org/blog/bitcoin-claim-lumens/

Note:
You may claim those lumens urself only if u fullfill these conditions:
- U have a previously owned stellar account
- U don't live in the U.S,Iran, Cuba, North Korea, and other countries subject to sanctions by the United States.
- U have an established facebook account.

Good luck!

Seems cool but I have no balance in wallet Sad
July 05, 2016, 03:27:08 PM
This service accounts to the lumen giveaway which was started today by the stellar community.If u had bitcoins in ur wallet on 4th July 2016 and able to provide a signature from the wallet then u can receive bitcoins from me.

How much will u receive?
Well that depends upon how much u had in ur wallet.Lets do the calculation:
Lets say u had 10 bitcoins in ur wallet
Then u will receive = 3000000000 * (10/15735725) = 1906 lumens/2 = 953 lumens = $1.7btc

Why am I giving just 50% of claimed lumens?
I will be staking my facebook account and old stellar account and provide u the service.

What do u need to send?
U need to Pm me after signing this message :
Code:
Stellar.org Bitcoin Giveaway Round 1
GDNV4G4HJ4JLEJYIKP2UNVMCX2FPLOOZJAKQOC5JEFJYQHQMTMAVY755

PM format :

Signature:
Bitcoin address on which u want to receive bitcoins:
OR
Signature:
Lumen address :
Memo ID:

I will reply within 3 hrs when I'm online and send the funds.

U can find more info here: https://www.stellar.org/blog/bitcoin-claim-lumens/

Note:
You may claim those lumens urself only if u fullfill these conditions:
- U have a previously owned stellar account
- U don't live in the U.S,Iran, Cuba, North Korea, and other countries subject to sanctions by the United States.
- U have an established facebook account.

Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: