Pages:
Author

Topic: Free Bitcoins to Everyone (mod note - pyramid scheme) - page 2. (Read 4810 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
obvious scam is quite obvious.  But i dont understand how this person hasn't been banned yet.... Huh
Activity: 48
Paid BTC2.6 to 14c64MmX96dp2zLZ1tcaRrueHvMzaWKS7G
Next payments:
BTC2.6 to 176GqXdxhb9UeJLSKNSrCPB4B9vHnV45QB and
BTC1.69 to 1PoevnssNPqdWdph9PGSB7Eu8tADEi3m2J
Very risky game.

Right. Sorry for my English.
BM
Activity: 23
Very risky game.
I'd participate, but I still have my wits about me  Undecided
The right choice. This is a dangerous game.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
I'd participate, but I still have my wits about me  Undecided
Paid 1.3 BTC to 1PoevnssNPqdWdph9PGSB7Eu8tADEi3m2J
Next payment 2.6 BTC to 14c64MmX96dp2zLZ1tcaRrueHvMzaWKS7G.

So, the pyramid, you can see that it works. Refund is a little less than a day.

Send your coins, friends, and you will be happy!
Paid 0.65 BTC to 1NFKCwygxJqF735SasZNqRD9YW3DQH7aCj.
Next payment is 1.3 BTC to 1PoevnssNPqdWdph9PGSB7Eu8tADEi3m2J
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3337
I want to remind, at the beginning of the pyramid benefit all depositors!

I want to remind, depositors are always at the end.
There are new depositors. The next payments will be after some more contributions.
I want to remind, at the beginning of the pyramid benefit all depositors!
You still have the opportunity to become a depositor.

Transaction history: http://blockchain.info/address/1B6QcrthKTYNjTQrMBNcE2ejAEmXgcTtDS
Activity: 8
It's like a lottery, in which at the start you always win.

rightly said!
Made payments to depositors.
It's like a lottery, in which at the start you always win.
Activity: 6
i think that is a big scamm
legendary
Sorry, but you are not quite right in the reasoning for this particular pyramid.
Bitcoin payments can check and see where and how much the money goes. Chance of winning is greater, the earlier you put a coin. Now depositors only two people. So the odds are still large.

I guess being the second person to deposit money is not early enough. Only the first person and you have made any money.
What will be next? "Today you can take part in a simple quick Ponzi" ?
Hah, why not?)

I have nothing against pyramids if they advertise itself as a pyramid. It's like a lottery, but with better chance of winning. You pay for a chance to win money. I think Sergei Mavrodi is doing similar thing now.

It is not like a lottery at all. First, you have no idea what your chances are. (They are low to 0). Second, you don't have any idea how much the scammers are paying out (probably 0) and how much they are keeping for themselves (probably all of it). Really, this is a bet that you are smarter than 90% of the people in the world. Unfortunately, making this bet is proof that you are not.

Sorry, but you are not quite right in the reasoning for this particular pyramid.
Bitcoin payments can check and see where and how much the money goes. Chance of winning is greater, the earlier you put a coin. Now depositors only two people. So the odds are still large.
legendary
I have nothing against pyramids if they advertise itself as a pyramid. It's like a lottery, but with better chance of winning. You pay for a chance to win money. I think Sergei Mavrodi is doing similar thing now.

It is not like a lottery at all. First, you have no idea what your chances are. (They are low to 0). Second, you don't have any idea how much the scammers are paying out (probably 0) and how much they are keeping for themselves (probably all of it). Really, this is a bet that you are smarter than 90% of the people in the world. Unfortunately, making this bet is proof that you are not.

Thanks for the Sergei Mavrodi mention. There are so many fools in the world. I guess there is not much we can do to help them.

The collapse of Sergei Mavrodi's 1990s MMM pyramid scheme cost millions of Russians their life savings. The scam attracted between two and five million investors who lost around $1.5 billion when it collapsed. Mavrodi served a four-and-a-half-year sentence and was released in May 2007.

In 2011, Mavrodi unveiled a new scheme, which uses an online payment system, WebMoney, to allow investors to buy tickets that work like shares, but have no real value. He promised investors returns of 20-30 percent per month.

The “Great Builder of Pyramids” Sergei Mavrodi has decided to make Europeans happy by launching a website www.i-mmm.eu in German, Lithuania, Polish, English and Russian languages where he calls on people to deposit money in the virtual currency MAVRO and earn up to 75 percent profit a month. Experts describe Movrodi’s “offspring” as another global racket.
legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1004
What will be next? "Today you can take part in a simple quick Ponzi" ?
Activity: 482
Merit: 502
Activity: 14
Wow this is the first pyramid scheme that tells you it is a pyramid scheme and the only way to get your money back is to get more people to put their money in.
Pages:
Jump to: