Pages:
Author

Topic: Free Bitcoins - What is a bitcoin faucet? - page 2. (Read 428 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
January 10, 2018, 03:14:16 AM
bitcoin faucets are a reward system, in the form of a website or app, that dispenses rewards in the form of a satoshi, which is a hundredth of a millionth BTC, for visitors to claim in exchange for completing a captcha or task as described by the website.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 03:14:10 AM
What site are you particularly talking? In my opinion faucets right now is just a waste of time and will not be profitable anymore. Better not to waste your time on faucets.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 03:12:04 AM
I came across this site where people can roll the dice, earn free bitcoins and also multiply them. How legit are these sites and how to use them effectively?
My 2 cents for you my friend is to always double check the links and these sites you are referring to. When you feel its too good to be true the try to get away from it as much as possible. Why would people try to give free btc if most of it are willing to pay for it at a high price. Im not saying that all of them are scams but this would be a good thought process.
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox
January 08, 2018, 08:21:35 AM
I came across this site where people can roll the dice, earn free bitcoins and also multiply them. How legit are these sites and how to use them effectively?

Bitcoin faucets are legit websites. But of course among the legit there are also non-paying sites. But since there are no fees faucets are a good experience for beginners in bitcoin. The source of payment that are give by this faucets are coming from the advertisement ( banner ads) that are posted on their website. So if there are no traffic there are no income. If there are no income there are no payouts for faucet users.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 08, 2018, 08:18:20 AM
So, you are talking about faucet gambling site, I don't think it is really effective to the level where it may help you make a living with such site. In fact, faucet sites are big waste of time. I suggest you should try to rank-up your account here on this community by posting positive comments and join the signature campaign that would be better.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
January 08, 2018, 08:15:12 AM
For my experience, I tried btcprominer but until now I don't received any coin from them even I withdraw some coin. Very sad because I waited the coins to my BTC wallet.  Sad
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
January 08, 2018, 07:26:53 AM
Water (bitcoins) in bitcoin faucet long time ago evaporated.
For now the most popular btc faucet gives 12 satoshi, its LOL
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 07:06:15 AM
It's just a waste of your time. In addition, there is a huge potential risk that you may not be aware of. You can get the faucet for free on this gambling website, but it's negligible. You may recharge yourself, so you may lose everything. I have a friend who has lost 100 thousand dollars on such a website.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
January 08, 2018, 07:05:17 AM

If you are talking about freebitco.in its pretty legit and been running for quite some years now, they also have some cool way to earn bitcoin via web (but its only satoshi and a waste of time if i will use it).

The effectiveness to earn bitcoin via faucet is not advisable but can give you a good amount if you continue to use it for years.
Some site are annoying and full of ads (which i hate), maybe try it for a couple of day or weeks and see if the result suits your taste.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 07:02:46 AM
Bitcoin faucets sites are usually also identical to the site ads or ad sites, publisher sites or ad serving. Because on every bitcoin faucet site there are always banner ads or text ads. Because the bitcoin faucet site is always crowded visitors, so it is suitable to be advertised pay per click. From these ads the site owner can get income.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 06:53:18 AM
Free Bitcoin Faucet is an absolutely free bitcoin site that gives you up to $100 btc in 5 minutes. Every time you visit the faucet, you can get the maximum number of Satoshis between 2 to 10 Million.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
January 07, 2018, 12:21:41 PM
Faucets are the big waste of time and the gambling sites too are very hard to win some huge amount of BTCBTCBTC they can only take away your money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
January 07, 2018, 11:43:45 AM
The vast majority of faucet sites are indeed legit, they make money by serving you adverts, captcha completion, or exploiting your contact information for marketing purposes, and pay a tiny satoshi reward. If you live in a low income country the payouts may be worthwhile even doing them manually.

The only people who make real money with these are the owners, or the people that manage to automate faucet requests at dozens of sites.
Activity: 246
Merit: 13
January 07, 2018, 11:30:49 AM
Well some of this faucet site are legit. One of the is the coinpot that is a micro currency wallet and has a lot of mining from bitcoin to altcoins. Every faucets site that the coin pot offers are legit and tested up to now. I have been using those faucets site last year up to now they are still paying my efforts. I am happy to earn bitcoin without any investment.
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
January 07, 2018, 11:19:09 AM
Most of them don't even give you one dollar lol, worthless
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
January 07, 2018, 11:13:28 AM
Such sites have already emerged from popularity. They are similar to bitcoin cranes, where Satoshs charge you for certain actions. This is a very small income and there is no point in spending your time on it.
Activity: 43
Merit: 6
January 07, 2018, 11:08:41 AM
Most of them is Scam, some of them only waste time for 0.1$ and little is good.
if you want to earn about 20$ every month choose it 
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
January 07, 2018, 09:34:53 AM
What i know about bitcoin faucet is a reward system that are dispenses reward in the form of satoshi,is a hundredth of a millionth BTC, for participate to claim in exchange for completing a captcha or task as described by the website. There are also faucets that dispense alternative cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 07, 2018, 09:22:41 AM
they are just wasting peoples time, they earned by you and they pay you so little amount that even doesn't value your time.
Activity: 122
Merit: 15
Long Live BTC
January 07, 2018, 09:18:56 AM
That site is legit  it really gives bitcoin when your bet is correct. However I don't recommend  it for anyone because you will consume a lot of your time while earning a little amount of btc.
Pages:
Jump to: