Pages:
Author

Topic: [Free BTC] *Contest Over* Hello Newbies - I'd like to start you off! - page 2. (Read 1131 times)

Activity: 541
Merit: 362
Rules not Rulers
not eligible but what you are doing is very nice
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
oh me? Shocked

edit: omg this post made me a jr newb! zomg zomzg can i still be in?
Activity: 5
it is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything

13RBuLM9yuHfBPtQsEC4hYpDU2Lfdmg5eR
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
And are you giving away 0.01 or 0.1 BTC? Your post is not very clear.

ooooh crap! Sorry - it's 0.01.

Fixed the original post - thanks for pointing that out to me!
Activity: 14
I've recently been given 0.01btc in a display of generosity from primedice.com and would like to repay the favour and pass it on to a genuine newbie.

Let me be perfectly clear on this: I am not a primedice shill. The btc they gave me was entirely unsolicited and I have not had any communication with primedice either before or after this transaction arrived. I have also never gambled at primedice. In fact, to this date I have no idea who the guys behind primedice are.

Nonetheless, they did a nice thing for me and so I would like to repay the favour.

If you meet the following conditions:

1 - Your account still has the newbie tag on it
2 - Your account was created before the date of this post

......then you are eligible to enter.

I am thinking of a number between 1 and 100. The first user to meet the above criteria and post the number I am thinking of with their wallet address will be sent the 0.1 btc with no strings attached. This draw is not provably fair - if you have a problem with that, don't enter!

- In the event of the same winning number being posted twice, the first to post it wins

- You must post a wallet address. If two people post the winning number and only one has a wallet address, the user with the wallet address wins, regardless of whether they were first to post it or not.

I think that's all.... Good luck!

7.. it's always 7! And are you giving away 0.01 or 0.1 BTC? Your post is not very clear.

Either way, thanks!  Grin
19EggL7ymR2w8ZHS7gFv8L9oW8sn9wiqDA
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
I've recently been given 0.01btc in a display of generosity from primedice.com and would like to repay the favour and pass it on to a genuine newbie.

Let me be perfectly clear on this: I am not a primedice shill. The btc they gave me was entirely unsolicited and I have not had any communication with primedice either before or after this transaction arrived. I have also never gambled at primedice. In fact, to this date I have no idea who the guys behind primedice are.

Nonetheless, they did a nice thing for me and so I would like to repay the favour.

If you meet the following conditions:

1 - Your account still has the newbie tag on it
2 - Your account was created before the date of this post

......then you are eligible to enter.

I am thinking of a number between 1 and 100. The first user to meet the above criteria and post the number I am thinking of with their wallet address will be sent the 0.01 btc with no strings attached. This draw is not provably fair - if you have a problem with that, don't enter!

- In the event of the same winning number being posted twice, the first to post it wins

- You must post a wallet address. If two people post the winning number and only one has a wallet address, the user with the wallet address wins, regardless of whether they were first to post it or not.

I think that's all.... Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: