Pages:
Author

Topic: Free BTC to start altcoin trading - page 2. (Read 1481 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
November 03, 2015, 04:37:48 PM
Blah it says I have to wait 7 days before I can start asking for free coins, but thanks for the heads up!

Oh I didn't know they had a rule like this. I think this rule is to prevent bot abuse. Thanks for letting us know.
You should get free coins after 7 days.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
November 03, 2015, 04:37:09 PM
What can I do with barely 40 cents in my trading account? Most forex website offer minimum 5 USD to start trading. 40 cents can max earn me 1 cent profit? Not worth.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 03, 2015, 04:31:50 PM
Blah it says I have to wait 7 days before I can start asking for free coins, but thanks for the heads up!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
November 03, 2015, 04:19:41 PM
You can get some free BTC to start altcoin trading for free

Step 1 Create an account on YoBit (please create account via the signature link on this post)
Step 2 Once account is created request free Dropcoin from the FreeCoins section. You can request one free Dropcoin per 24h period.

That's it. Now you can sell your Dropcoin for btc. Current value at the time of writing is above 100k satoshis or about 40 cents usd.
This is an excellent opportunity to do micro altcoin trading without risk. Dropcoin distribution won't last forever so it's better to start now than later.

Edit: Dropcoin distribution has finished. I still recommend creating an account to YoBit. This way you will have account ready when/if a second free distribution coin launches and you don't have to wait the 7
days that is required before being able to redeem coins.
Pages:
Jump to: