Pages:
Author

Topic: Free Candy Bar or a 10 oz Silver Bar? Hmmmm, let me think! - page 2. (Read 1611 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
You must be kidding me right?  Candy bar are 2.6 oz and Silver Bar are 10 oz, so considering price of Silver I could sell easily last one and buy more than 10  candy bars...... Cheesy
Activity: 500
Merit: 500
I'm subscribed to Mark Dice's channel, but he's a bit of a conspiracy theorist. He's like Alex Jones, I find him more entertaining more than anything. He' done a couple of things like this where he offers something that is worth far more. I bet he cuts the ones out that choose the silver bar over the chocolate and refuses to give them it. It is funny that a lot will chose the chocolate though. Could be poisoned for all they know and they must realize a genuine silver bar is worth at least more than a sweaty choc bar.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
exactly. the candy bar is alot less volatile.  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
be your self
Candy Bar ,ofcourse ? Because the candy will always give me the kind of pleasure which is more than what i desire. All the time , yes. But if i talk about the silver bar. We need to keep in mind that the price of silver keeps on fluctuating , so maybe if a bar of silver is giving me some kind of utility right now , the other day that utility can be less. That's not the case with candy bar.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
Pages:
Jump to: