Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE CHIPS FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS | NO DEPOSIT NEEDED | WWW.PAYCOINPOKER.COM - page 2. (Read 6284 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
I don't know how to play Poker. it's not popular in my country. I don't know what is " freeroll"  LOL

If you don't know how to play poker so you need to know what is poker first.

Use this link to learn what is poker and how to play : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poker

And about freeroll, someone has explained under your post.

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Exhausted
I don't know how to play Poker. it's not popular in my country. I don't know what is " freeroll"  LOL

In simple words, it is a tournament that you can join for free and you can get a prize if you end up in the top spots.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Attempting to withdraw XPY to a BTC address will result in an invalid address error.
The coins, in the end, stay in your account.....unless they have been removed by site owner after request (which I have actually seen done by paycoinpoker admin while claiming they got lost in cyberspace)

I've tested this over and over again. XPY will never send out into "cyberspace" when accidently withdrawn into a bitcoin account. The end result is just the network won't recognize the transaction. Another member has complained they accidentally withdrew their XPY into a bitcoin wallet, and paycoinpoker response was "oh well your mistake they are lost now"; which was just fluff because the coins would have never gone anyway. The response was short, aloof, rude, and inaccurate.

Also beware that PayCoinPoker is posting full names and personally identifiable information about it's members...
So if you have an issue with Paycoinpoker, and they don't agree with you - they will respond with aggression and if they have access to your private info, they will post it in forums....I saw this first hand between them and another member this week. Red flag went up.

Well that changes things. I am not too familiar with the process of withdrawing crypto currency. This is actually very concerning to be honest. I do not agree with that at all. Now the XPY just vanishing does not seem right. There would have to be some type of transaction that can be identified. They would just need to post that the XPY and it could be tracked right?
Activity: 392
you are absolutely right
it turns out they simply stole from my account 100 xpy
Activity: 19

Here is the deal. I don't think you understand what paycoin is. Paycoinpoker withdraws in paycoin and not bitcoin. That makes it impossible to withdraw paycoins to a bitcoin address. That is what I believe anyway.

Attempting to withdraw XPY to a BTC address will result in an invalid address error.
The coins, in the end, stay in your account.....unless they have been removed by site owner after request (which I have actually seen done by paycoinpoker admin while claiming they got lost in cyberspace)

I've tested this over and over again. XPY will never send out into "cyberspace" when accidently withdrawn into a bitcoin account. The end result is just the network won't recognize the transaction. Another member has complained they accidentally withdrew their XPY into a bitcoin wallet, and paycoinpoker response was "oh well your mistake they are lost now"; which was just fluff because the coins would have never gone anyway. The response was short, aloof, rude, and inaccurate.

Also beware that PayCoinPoker is posting full names and personally identifiable information about it's members...
So if you have an issue with Paycoinpoker, and they don't agree with you - they will respond with aggression and if they have access to your private info, they will post it in forums....I saw this first hand between them and another member this week. Red flag went up.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
promo still active? i tried to active but nothing happens
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Website is great.Please checkout the certificate.The only thing is that I want more players on the poker site so more freerolls will be played. Grin
Activity: 106

Here is the deal. I don't think you understand what paycoin is. Paycoinpoker withdraws in paycoin and not bitcoin. That makes it impossible to withdraw paycoins to a bitcoin address. That is what I believe anyway.
Activity: 67
Can you still get free chips?
Activity: 21
No problem! Good Luck. Have Fun.
Activity: 924
You gain 30 PPP’s for every 12 chips that are raked from you at a table.
hmm , my 2700 PPP=1080 chips

No you would get about 550chips which isn't bad i take it you have played quite a bit?

I will be joining you soon and will make a small deposit to get a nice bonus plus my free chips Smiley

Thanks for all the information OP that was nice and clear and i hopefully understand it fully.
hmm , my 2700 PPP=1080 chips
Activity: 21
Opossum - We look forward to having you.

How The Deposit Bonus Works

First Time Deposit Bonus - On Your First Deposit you will receive a ONE TIME 100% Deposit Bonus Up to 100 XPY! That’s right we will match you XPY for XPY on your first deposit.

Deposit 100 XPY Get 100 XPY (1,000 Chips)

Deposit 50 XPY Get 50 XPY (500 Chips)
The Deposit Bonus will be based on the PPP's and is released in 200 chip increments. For those that have a first deposit of less than 20 xpy (200 chips), all of your Deposit Bonus will be released when you reach 1000 PPP.

Paycoin Poker Points (PPP'S)

What Are (PPP’S)  - Paycoin Poker Points Are A Form Of RakeBack that players receive by participating in Live Ring Games and are awarded at 1,000 PPP Intervals which are received every time your table rakes.

How Do PPP’s Work  - PPP’s are earned when your table rakes.

You can accumulate PPP's by playing in the Ring Games.

Example: At a 4% table that means you gain 30 PPP’s for every 300 chips wagered. At a 2% table it means that you gain 30 PPP’s for every 600 chips wagered.
In any case, that’s 50% off the table rake being played at, that you will gain from your 100% matched deposit bonus.

For Every 1,000 PPP's You Collect, 200 chips of the Bonus is credited to your account automatically!
You can check your balance on the My Account Screen At Sign In. PPP's will be updated Daily & Bonuses will happen Automatically as the bonus Tiers are hit (every 1,000 PPP's)

paycoinpoker answer here http://grindabit.com/forums/topic/50-free-chip-giveaway-no-deposit-needed/#post-9414
hmm,i cannot login on forum.
quote:"Lol just read you player logs. Its clear as day. Not spending anymore time on this. You clearly have nothing better to do. We processed your withdraw and you put in the wrong w/d address. Not our problem."
1.lol too. Mr.paycoinpoker unless  didn't know to my post that it not xpy adress? if have logs?
2.unless xpy can leave on btc adress?
Ok-we check this is adress 1MwebDYUVfgdNBwNtaPoPGc8njePapcsZB (my deposit to paycoinpoker and on assurance of paycoinpoker that they withdraw to this address)
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/search.dws?q=1MwebDYUVfgdNBwNtaPoPGc8njePapcsZB
who lies?
p.s. i login on grindabit
copper member
Activity: 1386
to camelson.
yes-nedeed deposit,but on the site there is no information.I learned all this

1. 1000 PPP-ok,I made it
2.deposit-ok,I looked at information-I made it (info about min deposit methods-have on the site)
quote:"People who win on this site is mods and there was very rude on chat."-yes,Phil_lvey (moder) burst out laughing and told in a chat : "you made min.deposit and want payout,lol"
p.s.and I didn't receive any answer-send email 3 or 4 times,then I took out discussion in online.
Please make scam thread about this guys. And give all proof in it
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 <--- make thread here
to camelson.
yes-nedeed deposit,but on the site there is no information.I learned all this

1. 1000 PPP-ok,I made it
2.deposit-ok,I looked at information-I made it (info about min deposit methods-have on the site)
quote:"People who win on this site is mods and there was very rude on chat."-yes,Phil_lvey (moder) burst out laughing and told in a chat : "you made min.deposit and want payout,lol"
p.s.and I didn't receive any answer-send email 3 or 4 times,then I took out discussion in online.
copper member
Activity: 1386
This site look very shady. It is worth to try wagered 1000 PPP?
And what i need to be able for withdraw if i make that 1000PPP>
I need deposit or what? anyone get withdraw from this site?
EDIT:
Guys dont play there this is scam site.
People who win on this site is mods and there was very rude on chat.
Really this is not worth your time.
when you remove, is written to enter deposit adress.
i deposit from blockchain-i withdraw to my blockchain adress
quote:
"What if I sent funds to the wrong address?
Because transactions on the cryptocurrency networks are irreversible by design, all transactions require you to verify your intent before withdrawing or sending money.

To help you with this, Cryptonator can detect typos or addresses that do not belong to the chosen cryptocurrency and usually won't let you send money to an invalid address by mistake.

Once transactions are sent to the cryptocurrency network there is no way to recall or cancel them."

Pages:
Jump to: