Pages:
Author

Topic: Free cloud-based stratum proxy for Slush & BTCGuild (beta) - page 4. (Read 46445 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
How did you get it working with mining at GHASH? can i have the mining_proxy compiled for Ghash sent to me? [email protected]

thanks.

It's unmodified.

Here's my script that connects to GHASH:

start "GH:1" mining_proxy.exe -o nl1.ghash.io -p 3333 -sp 3344 -gp 8904
start "GH:2" mining_proxy.exe -o nl1.ghash.io -p 3333 -sp 3345 -gp 8905
start "GH:3" mining_proxy.exe -o nl1.ghash.io -p 3333 -sp 3346 -gp 8906

Activity: 397
Merit: 350
How did you get it working with mining at GHASH? can i have the mining_proxy compiled for Ghash sent to me? [email protected]

thanks.
Thank you for this service. Are the east and west coast servers still up for btcguild?

West Coast was up & has lots of people connected to it.

East Coast was down, but I just brought it back up again.
Activity: 361
Thank you for this service. Are the east and west coast servers still up for btcguild?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
+1,   i'll check it out in a little while
anyway to set one of these up for ghash.io

Done.

Ports: 8904,8905,8906
All 4 servers.
I'm about to take down btcguild1, but there is a client connected to it (agozyen_2) for the last few weeks.

If this is your client, can you please move over to one of the newer servers.
could you also let me know before you take these down?  i'm also using them.... works great on the blades 
Activity: 336
Just wanted to say that if you do any changes please inform me. Also I have not noticed any performance changes as of late. My miners have been going strong for a long time now on your proxies  Grin

Same for me.
anyway to set one of these up for ghash.io
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Just wanted to say that if you do any changes please inform me. Also I have not noticed any performance changes as of late. My miners have been going strong for a long time now on your proxies  Grin
@ around 10.11 there was a speeddrop. Look like it is running oke now.
Switched to West eu server
Trying DroidMiner on my tablet
connected on westcoastbtc on 8885 3 threads each ~350KH/s so total ~1MH/s gonna make mega coins now  Tongue

but don't see worker on btcguild .001GH/s not enough to show?

Correct. I've just looked at the log for your client, and you've not yet come up with a successful share yet.

I think BTCGuild doesn't accept anything less than difficulty=2 anymore.

I've just restarted that port to make sure, and before you even re-connected the difficulty bumped up to 2. This is controlled by BTCGuild.

I have one slow (16mh/s) client that I use for testing, and that one sometimes goes up to 10 minutes without finding any shares.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Trying DroidMiner on my tablet
connected on westcoastbtc on 8885 3 threads each ~350KH/s so total ~1MH/s gonna make mega coins now  Tongue

but don't see worker on btcguild .001GH/s not enough to show?
The original 4 servers (btcguild1, btcguild2, slush1 & slush2) will be decommissioned in 1 week.

Please switch over the 4 new servers:

eastcoastbtc.cloudapp.net
westcoastbtc.cloudapp.net
westeuropebtc.cloudapp.net
northeuropebtc.cloudapp.net

See the first post (updated) for port numbers.

Yup was just running the slush proxys like you said too in a previous post.

Got the blades running on the new servers and they are at 100%+ efficiency.
The original 4 servers (btcguild1, btcguild2, slush1 & slush2) will be decommissioned in 1 week.

Please switch over the 4 new servers:

eastcoastbtc.cloudapp.net
westcoastbtc.cloudapp.net
westeuropebtc.cloudapp.net
northeuropebtc.cloudapp.net

See the first post (updated) for port numbers.
So the first day my blade was running on here it was pulling 10 - 11gh. THe past couple days it's only been pulling 4gh and been bouncing between west and east coat US for slush's pool.

I'm really starting to dislike mining_proxy.exe....

I'm connected to the exact same 2 servers, and have been getting 12gh for 5 days straight. The CPU usage for those servers over the last week have both been below 18%.

Anyway, could you try connect to either of:

slush1.cloudapp.net
slush2.cloudapp.net

Port: 8884, 8885 or 8886

Both of these servers are only pulling around 4gh as well.

*Update*
They've been peeking at 6.5gh which is better than the westcoast , eastcoast US servers.
So the first day my blade was running on here it was pulling 10 - 11gh. THe past couple days it's only been pulling 4gh and been bouncing between west and east coat US for slush's pool.

I'm really starting to dislike mining_proxy.exe....

I'm connected to the exact same 2 servers, and have been getting 12gh for 5 days straight. The CPU usage for those servers over the last week have both been below 18%.

Anyway, could you try connect to either of:

slush1.cloudapp.net
slush2.cloudapp.net

Port: 8884, 8885 or 8886
Pages:
Jump to: