Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🔵✅✅ !!! Free Cryptocurrency Exchange ⭐ And ⭐ Crypto Social Network ✅✅✅ - page 38. (Read 33359 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
I like the concept of this project.  Because you are successful coin isThe following visual representation of the potential user growth has been calculated and collected by an independant AI algorithm. The result is the interpolation of the collected data.
Where has the data been collected?
Data has been collected from the number of interested and interacting people from our social network posts over a given time.
This is a potential evolution of the number of our users derived from the above stated AI algorithm and does not guarantee the same results in reality, it could be better, or worse. Those results are also dependant on the current cryptocurrency situation and the views of big players who are changing them all the time.Negative media reports are major influencers that are leading to Fear Uncertainty and Doubt.

I am sure you rock in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 53
Very good project bast project in the ICO
Activity: 33
This project has great future. I like your platform. Thank you Team
Activity: 1
This will be the project of the year and you can log in via the link above, lets Rock  Wink
Activity: 2
Activity: 56
Great,platform,sure this is good #ExaKing tokens easy to use no difficulties
Activity: 98
Very valuable choice for us,has great future,i really love that platform with huge bonus
Das wird ne coole Sache und Kim hatte schon öfter gute Ideen.
Man sollte dabei sein  Cool
Like too get more task....Dev...
And thanks for provide good platform..
Activity: 3
Yes for sure this is good #ExaKing tokens easy to use no difficulties
Activity: 66
Activity: 16
This project has great future. I like your platform. Thank you.
Activity: 434
This is a very good project, don’t missed it 👍👍💪💪 will hold and follow to the moon
Activity: 112

Our telegram group chat is ready to give you answers to all your questions.  Grin
You can also write improvement ideas for the platform into our telegram group chat, we will immediately improve upon users request to keep user satisfaction high.  Smiley

Click and ask:
https://t.me/exaking
Activity: 112

Hello guys, thank you for the positive and great replies Wink

khufuking, we have removed your mentioned problem you can now review the website (it is updated)  Grin And if you like please write us a personal message if you want to come on board and help us, you will definitely get rewarded for your skills Smiley

Our bounty program is under development, currently it is only referal system and joining our telegram group that gives you simple free tokens.
We will add better bounty opportunities very soon, please stay updated or write us a private message to stay updated and be the first to use it  Smiley
Actually sounds cool.

Give me more details about the bounty program please
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Hmm So your project is  something combining Paxful , etherdelta and tradeview all together ?!

You have on your site this statement .

-Passive income - Buy cryptocurrencies, keep them safely in your own wallet and let it work for you. See it rising over time without working for it !. ( you are just describing buying coin and hodl it ! this is have nothing to do with passive income I think this is kinda deceiving  Info and need to be fixed) .

Other than that I really love the project and like to see it come live soon .

Activity: 206
Merit: 21
There is no info about bounty for this project in the link above, so i gues this is a referral system, wich i personally dont like. Will wate till the 25th of April for ICO. And a Free Peer-To-Peer Cryptocurrency Exchange is a good idea if it can be realised
Pages:
Jump to: