Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE DataCoin! (Read) DataCoin New Year Giveaway! @ThisWeeksCoin (ENDED) - page 2. (Read 8880 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
3DTC received, thanks.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Thank you very much. I received 3 datacoins quickly.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
I'm always skeptical about free giveaways, but in this case I can confirm that @ThisWeeksCoin sent me 3 DTC.

I think it is very generous gesture of @ThisWeeksCoin that suits the true spirit of Christmass. I'm very thankfull for this nice gift  Smiley

Its more like a gesture of @Datacoin though...
Kinda.
I'm the one who came with this idea tho. I'm doing all the promo by myself, keeping just 10% of the coins I receive.. So. Smiley

Keeping 10% is not exackly like charity Cheesy But the idea promoting like this coins is nice anyway Smiley
Nαι, κατσε εσυ 18 ωρες κανε αυτo τo πραγμα και πες μoυ μετα
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
I'm always skeptical about free giveaways, but in this case I can confirm that @ThisWeeksCoin sent me 3 DTC.

I think it is very generous gesture of @ThisWeeksCoin that suits the true spirit of Christmass. I'm very thankfull for this nice gift  Smiley

Kinda.
I'm the one who came with this idea tho. I'm doing all the promo by myself, keeping just 10% of the coins I receive.. So. Smiley

Keeping 10% is not exackly like charity Cheesy But the idea promoting like this coins is nice anyway Smiley
I'm dying.

Thank You for your confirmation. I really appreciate it.
There are people who don't like what I do. Well, we can't satisfy everyone, can we? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Sorry, just did a tweet @gameschat, please check now, thanks. Avatar + follow + tweeted cryptsy
I'm dying.
I did not receive my datacoins yet, take your time relax, DTC has a very interesting chart.
 Cheesy
Post addy at twitter : )
I'm dying.
Please check my reply on this, I tweeted and everything, waiting on DTC.
Did You post address at twitter?
Post your address there and I'm sending.

I don't want to waste my time on the forum, replying. Everything is written in the first post.
People actually blame me for obvious things which are written..
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Received the DTC.
Thank you.
I'm dying.
no way!

until now.you havent send any dogecoins to me in another activity!

indeed .i am truely accroing your demans to do! waitting for two days!

now.this activity is another spam one!

others dont believe him! let it disappear!!

you play by ur self!

big liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, if you need medical attention, don't blame me for anything.

The way you type shows that you're a psychopath.

I'm done with DOGE coin promotions. I'm promoting DataCoin. I gave more than 1.5million DOGEs to many followers. How the heck do you think that I got 600+ followers in less than 1 week?

Now, you're 1 person, against 600+, who's spreading FUD about me. I don't see anyone else crying for not getting his coins.

Oh, sorry that I'm made of flesh and bones and I have to sleep only 4 hours per day/night.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I did not receive my datacoins yet, take your time relax, DTC has a very interesting chart.
 Cheesy
Please check my reply on this, I tweeted and everything, waiting on DTC.

EDIT: I AM POSTING DTC ADDRESS ON MY TWITTER NOW, Please check again @gameschat
Activity: 69
I received 3 DTC. Thanks!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
no way!

until now.you havent send any dogecoins to me in another activity!

indeed .i am truely accroing your demans to do! waitting for two days!

now.this activity is another spam one!

others dont believe him! let it disappear!!

you play by ur self!

big liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm dying.
FIRST POST UPDATED

Please read the first paragraph in the first post in this topic.

Thank You
I'm dying.
yeah dude, did everything you said eligible for 3dtc and i'm on page #1, haven't received 1 dtc yet.

You did not say anywhere on this thread that we have to confirm our work on your twitter.
When I announce the giveaway, I'm expecting people to be at twitter. Isn't that logical? Since I do TWITTER promotion, and not FORUM promotion?

Post your address at twitter and you'll receive your DTC.

After receiving them, confirm on twitter. You don't have to confirm here. But if you want, you can.

If I sent people who got coins from me, to post here, topic would be flooded with ''thanks'' messages. - I might do that, just to make some trolls go away.
I'm dying.
big liar!!!!!!!!!!!!

cancel following!
delete anything related infos!

you r liar!~

I'm not a liar. Go check my twitter page and see how many people received coins.

AND DAMN READ. I GIVE COINS IF YOU POST ADDRESS ON TWITTER.

Not my fault if you don't know to read.

Hello! It's https://twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin ( BE SURE TO CHECK TWITTER, I'LL BE ANNOUNCING THE GIVEAWAY THERE, NOT HERE, IN THE FORUM)
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
yeah dude, did everything you said eligible for 3dtc and i'm on page #1, haven't received 1 dtc yet.

You did not say anywhere on this thread that we have to confirm our work on your twitter.
Pages:
Jump to: