Pages:
Author

Topic: [FREE DESIGN] Create or Update Your Project LOGO DESIGN (High Quality) - page 2. (Read 974 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 36
KUROINEKO.GD
I would like to avail a free logo design.

Hello, Could you also make me a logo just like What you did to Yogg's logo. I also love Cats, please make a logo of a Cat with my name

Wow, Thank you very much. You really know your stuff. This is very good i didn't expect it to be this beautiful.

Can i get the vector file?

yes, of course. where should I send it?
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

Hello, Could you also make me a logo just like What you did to Yogg's logo. I also love Cats, please make a logo of a Cat with my name

Wow, Thank you very much. You really know your stuff. This is very good i didn't expect it to be this beautiful.

Can i get the vector file?
KUROINEKO.GD

KUROINEKO.GD
This is my BTC address : 1Fr1Ph76vhnfsj49STKQXYgzPhsC1x6aSq

6 mBTC Funds Sent. TX: 122ae536d368404f1450d39c422e3a786e1872dd0eeb9a39809a8563837f67a1

Enjoy Smiley

wow amazing, thank you very much, sir. Grin
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

6 mBTC Funds Sent. TX: 122ae536d368404f1450d39c422e3a786e1872dd0eeb9a39809a8563837f67a1

Enjoy Smiley
KUROINEKO.GD
Sorry, Sir. what address do you mean, e-mail?

BTC for the tip.

Sorry, Sir. how about the design of this one?

Great, I love it. Please shoot me a PM with source file. Also your BTC address for the tip. Thanks!

sorry your rank is Newbie so i can't PM u dude,
source file : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AUBhkiIGQt4WBLbL3fFD7Bl0cnMA7vXQ
Thanks  Smiley

BTC for the tip.
https://images2.imgbox.com/2d/1f/lpg9vcsS_o.png

Great, I love it. Please shoot me a PM with source file. Also your BTC address for the tip. Thanks!
KUROINEKO.GD

BTC for the tip.

BTC for the tip.
KUROINEKO.GD
Hi
Could you please redesign our logo with high resolution ?
If you want to add text its " Twelve Chat "

Thanks

KUROINEKO.GD
Hello,

We are making a new alt-coin exchange. Could you please make a professional logo for us?

Name of the exchange: TradeWafer

You get to pick the colors and let your creative juices flow. On top of being able to brag about making our logo, I will tip you, please post your address. Smiley

If you think it's relevant for the design: One thing that makes us different from other exchanges, is we are building a component for local trading with a rating system.

yes of course, I will try, sir. ; D
KUROINEKO.GD
Can you make a design for my logo with my name in it - jacee, and do something like maybe show an ace of spades in it?
Thank you! Smiley

Awesome. thank you! One thing tho sir, can you replace the color with a more lively color. Maybe a gradient of blue? Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 4234
really nice design dude

if you want can do a logo Smiley with word "h4k" related to hacking
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
Can you make a design for my logo with my name in it - jacee, and do something like maybe show an ace of spades in it?
Thank you! Smiley

Awesome. thank you! One thing tho sir, can you replace the color with a more lively color. Maybe a gradient of blue? Smiley
Activity: 696
Merit: 500
Hi
Could you please redesign our logo with high resolution ?
If you want to add text its " Twelve Chat "

Thanks
Hello,

We are making a new alt-coin exchange. Could you please make a professional logo for us?

Name of the exchange: TradeWafer

You get to pick the colors and let your creative juices flow. On top of being able to brag about making our logo, I will tip you, please post your address. Smiley

If you think it's relevant for the design: One thing that makes us different from other exchanges, is we are building a component for local trading with a rating system.
copper member
Activity: 243
Merit: 16
Hello and thank you for the awesome thread ! Is it possible to create a logo for me ? Whenever possible, no pressure.
The company is called Kastro ( Castle ) so if the logo would be a small minimalistic castle -or if a castle is too complicated then a rook ( chess piece ) - made out of small small entities like dots or stars that when connected form the castle/rook. So the castle would not have an outline but it would be obvious that it is a castle/rook.
Thanks again for your time , and - a fak off i am not doing it - picture is also acceptable Tongue

Thank you ! It is very beautiful  Smiley I appreciate the time and effort you put into it ! You have very nice skills !
Activity: 217
Merit: 107
Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski
Got my logo!

Thank you very much Karasawa007

Looking forward to collaborating with you in the future.

Regards,
Zoran S.
KUROINEKO.GD

Sorry, Sir. I just replied to your comment, your logo will be done soon. thank you Grin
KUROINEKO.GD
Amazing.
Your services is verry helpfull.
May i know your telegram ?

My telegram address is in the signature, please check. thank you  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: