Pages:
Author

Topic: [Free Escrow] Neotox Escrow Service - page 2. (Read 4164 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp
December 25, 2015, 08:35:01 AM
so my review: if you are looking for a fast escrow service i wouldn't recommend this guy sorry, else all worked fine, still waiting for my refund.
Lol really because transaction taken around 1 hour time, it isn't fast, if you have done deals here sometime it takes days to complete transaction when using escrow and the delay was because of wallet synchronization.No escrow will complete tx within minutes , it takes normal time.
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
December 25, 2015, 02:30:06 AM
Well I certainly hope you don't escrow your own trades considering you sell accounts as well. At any rate, might wanna bring the escrow fee a tad bit down and you're good to go. Good luck with the escrowing.

I don't think he will. Even if he does though, people will still trust him.
No, you are wrong! Some escrow used to have very high reputation here but due to escrowing himself, he lost his reputation in one day and received a lot of negative feedbacks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
December 25, 2015, 02:18:16 AM
Well I certainly hope you don't escrow your own trades considering you sell accounts as well. At any rate, might wanna bring the escrow fee a tad bit down and you're good to go. Good luck with the escrowing.

I don't think he will. Even if he does though, people will still trust him.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Being Human
December 25, 2015, 01:43:30 AM
so my review: if you are looking for a fast escrow service i wouldn't recommend this guy sorry, else all worked fine, still waiting for my refund.
Activity: 896
Merit: 508
December 24, 2015, 11:45:43 AM
Neotox escrowed a deal between me and a buyer. The amount was 0.12 btc for a forum account. The deal went very fast and smooth, a pleasure to deal with him Smiley
OP organized everything professionally and has experience in trading bct forum accounts, will use him again soon. Recommended Wink
legendary
December 07, 2015, 08:15:49 AM
wow easy mexxer, you have an excessive suspect, neotox won't do that as they already knew the consequence of what happened if he caught escrowing himself through his own alt as we all know together neotox have several accounts on his own thread sales Grin. it won't happened twice the drama like quickseller experienced.
however neotox goodluck and wish you do the job properly.
I haven't said he will, I'm merely stating the possiblity.
I am always using external escrow for my trades if buyer wants and I hope you know this very well Wink
This escrow service is for the users who need escrow for their trades so they can contact me if they need a fast & free escrow or don't find any other escrow online.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
December 07, 2015, 05:58:34 AM
wow easy mexxer, you have an excessive suspect, neotox won't do that as they already knew the consequence of what happened if he caught escrowing himself through his own alt as we all know together neotox have several accounts on his own thread sales Grin. it won't happened twice the drama like quickseller experienced.
I haven't said he will, I'm merely stating the possiblity.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
December 07, 2015, 05:52:30 AM

Activity: 499
Merit: 500
December 07, 2015, 04:54:30 AM

I dont think he would do his own trades escrow. Actually most newbies need a fast and reliable escrow, he can be the man to help them Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
December 07, 2015, 03:40:22 AM
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Live by your own rules
December 07, 2015, 03:37:53 AM
1.5% fee is'nt it toomuch neotox? usually escrow here cost 1% only or you may need to adjust it to on how much the amount will escrowed.
i know you are very often spend time in this forum and you have a good reputation enough to start this service it might help people to secure their trade when other escrow service have a busy day. well goodluck neotox on your new business. looking forward to use this service  Wink
legendary
December 06, 2015, 12:25:01 AM
Hello everyone

I have seen many users asking for escrow service for their deal when there are no other escrow provider online that moment,I am online here multiple hours everyday so I am launching escrow service for the guys who need fast and free escrow for their trades.

Fees:
Personal trades and Collateral :  Free
ICO,Sig.campaign,Contest : 1%

Important: Contact me via PM on bitcointalk forum only,I don't use this name anywhere else or never do escrow trades via email,skype or any other contact method.

How to start escrow:
If you need my escrow service then send me a PM with details of buyer/seller,deal amount,item of trade,fund release condition and other basic details.

Tips Welcome : 1KwUqMnKWvWPEVE2JJEXxfhk45K8AiBi9e

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Neotox free escrow service:

I am offering escrow service to users who need free and fast escrow for their trades.Interested users can send me a PM with details of trade for escrow.
Fees:
Personal trades and Collateral :  Free
ICOs,Sig.campaign,Contest : 1.5%

I will sign escrow message with this address 1KwUqMnKWvWPEVE2JJEXxfhk45K8AiBi9e,If you don't get signed message then ask for it or avoid doing trades.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1AK7oAdLSuiYri6GNhBZXWF8LXVBbxcznn
H1yFJfpog9om2AeJW1vPDz2PxS/rPhOkUrR8tWumQdkFKF5Qxrvy7qM/HLxJGAXqR+XyvW9GsRy2F1DWkzyc4/U=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Pages:
Jump to: