Pages:
Author

Topic: Free eth for gas fee? - page 2. (Read 509 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 11:27:36 AM
It's unlikely you'll find someone willing to just give out ETH so that you use it as gas. If you just need to cover gas costs, and need a very small amount, I would reccomend that you start mining via your smart phone, there are several options out there right now that allow you to do that, and even though it's not profitable and you are unilikely to make a lot of money out of it, because the entire mining market is dominated by big players and expensive hardware, you'll still be able to earn at least a little bit in order to cover your gas costs. I'm not sure as to the exact amount you can earn, I guess that depends on what phone you use, but it will definitely be enough to cover and sort of gas costs associated with whatever it is you want to do.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 07:07:22 AM
I dont know if there are some kind of Ether faucets that can be claimed for gas fee, just search google it may help you find one or just buy some ether and transfer it to your wallet and use it as gas
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
November 21, 2017, 07:06:40 AM
If you cannot find a faucet using ethereum then try a bitcoin faucet. Just convert it later when you have enough. I think faucets take time though. You better buy an Eth for your gas if I were you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 06:54:21 AM
If you have NEO and it is stored on the wallet but not on the stock exchange, it is charged gas. Other possibilities I don't know.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 05:34:57 AM
Hi just wanna seek some help if there is a legit site out there that gives free bits of ethereum? And can send it to Mew? Just curious if that can happen.
Pages:
Jump to: