Pages:
Author

Topic: [Free for now] 5 minute photo/image editing - page 3. (Read 5579 times)

administrator
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2948
November 29, 2015, 06:33:32 AM
can you do this ?

If by this you mean resize it for Bitcointalk avatar purposes, sure.
Here you go:
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
November 29, 2015, 12:07:10 AM
can you do this ?
administrator
November 09, 2015, 11:53:34 AM
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
November 09, 2015, 11:34:07 AM
Simply make it .PNG with a transparent background and with the size of an avatar .

Done.

I thought it's obvious , sorry .. could you please remove that horse or whatever that black thing is on the right please (leave only the character visible with keeping avatar size of course and PNG ) ? thanks !
administrator
November 09, 2015, 11:29:50 AM
Simply make it .PNG with a transparent background and with the size of an avatar .

Done.
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
November 09, 2015, 10:42:03 AM
I'm not sure if I'am eligible for a second image but I would really be grateful if you can do this for me :

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
November 09, 2015, 10:36:44 AM
I want it to a wearable size as Avatar. And as you can see there is white background outside and inside the circle.
Please also remove that and make it forum color friendly. So only the sign board shows
Thanks  Cheesy

Done.

Thanks a lot Cyrus. Looking great  Cheesy
 I will wear it now Smiley
administrator
November 09, 2015, 10:30:15 AM
I want it to a wearable size as Avatar. And as you can see there is white background outside and inside the circle.
Please also remove that and make it forum color friendly. So only the sign board shows
Thanks  Cheesy

Done.

Hey again Cyrus, can you get the first two images in avatar format with the third image as an add-on(preferably something like Bit-x and Dadice had, in the lower part).
Mexxer-2 mentioned in PM that this is no longer needed.

I think Cyrus ended this free service. Maybe he forgot to lock this thread because my post just above you is pending to be edited from last 8 days. Totally no response from him  Tongue
I didn't end this, just forgot to check it after the thread went quiet for a few days. If this happens in the future, feel free to PM me about it.

i thought he pm you instead and that is why never see any update. so he has been away or so. well, still it is nice that he helps the community once. and the demand is really very popular. maybe he will start to charge once he is back.
I did do these things via PM as well(especially when the person didn't want to publicly post the image).
Haven't been away at all, just forgot to check this thread. I'll consider charging in the future if you guys think it's worth it.

I have some free time now so keep them coming!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
November 05, 2015, 07:51:55 PM
i thought he pm you instead and that is why never see any update. so he has been away or so. well, still it is nice that he helps the community once. and the demand is really very popular. maybe he will start to charge once he is back.
legendary
November 05, 2015, 09:39:42 AM
Hey again Cyrus, can you get the first two images in avatar format with the third image as an add-on(preferably something like Bit-x and Dadice had, in the lower part).

I think Cyrus ended this free service. Maybe he forgot to lock this thread because my post just above you is pending to be edited from last 8 days. Totally no response from him  Tongue

But that's not needed now. I joined an avatar campaign so no need that picture to be edited
Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
November 05, 2015, 04:29:44 AM

legendary
Thankyou Smiley
No problem, incase you want to resize something next time use: picresize.com/edit . Select custom on the resizing option.

I tried that site to resize my full image into an avatar but still I think I need expert editing from Cyrus

Since this is free so I also wants to try this
Here is the full resolution image :

Thanks  Cheesy
4 Mana 7/7
Thankyou Smiley
No problem, incase you want to resize something next time use: picresize.com/edit . Select custom on the resizing option.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Here it is, seems 100*80 works better.

BTW download it fast, the file is host at a temp file server can get deleted any minute Hosted on imgur now.

Thankyou Smiley
4 Mana 7/7
Here it is, seems 100*80 works better.

BTW download it fast, the file is host at a temp file server can get deleted any minute Hosted on imgur now.
4 Mana 7/7

Its too wide, I would like it to be a bit taller and thinner, exact 120x80 please
Its exactly 120*80 thats why its too wide. 120= width here. I think cyrus could do it more nicely but lemme have another go at it.

Change it to avatar size please Smiley
Used an online resize tool, but cyrus does it better I'd say anyway I resized it:

Its too wide, I would like it to be a bit taller and thinner, exact 120x80 please
4 Mana 7/7

Used an online resize tool, but cyrus does it better I'd say anyway I resized it:

Activity: 574
Call me Alice. just Alice.
Great work mate Smiley looks great !
Pages:
Jump to: