Pages:
Author

Topic: Free FreeBitcoins.com Stickers With Free Shipping Globally. No Strings Attached. - page 16. (Read 12346 times)

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
I am interested in your offer, please contact me

Shoot me a PM with your address and I'll get it to the post office!

Like I said we only have QR stickers atm sticker wise, but new inventory should be in at the end of the week.

We have some big announcements coming this week as far as "FreeBitcoins.com Gorilla Marketing" goes!

(Please don't mind the drug paraphernalia lol.)
legendary
Sticker mule stickers + bumper stickers should be to me this week.

We also have pens coming this week as well!

Right now, the only stickers I have available are the ones with the QR codes on them.  There are plenty of free paper hats too Tongue.  har har
legendary

Totally fine!

Oke I already to send my Address on PM, if you don't mind I have friends on facebook maybe 5+ ppl they are don't have account on bitcointalk but they so interested with you stickers.

Can you help with that ?
|

They are on their way!

Hey, I definitely want to slap these on the Ave in Delray Beach! Can I have a variety of all sorts? I’m an expert at sticking stickers 😜👌🇺🇸

I got to reup the Sticker Mule stickers.  They had the best ones thus far.  I'm out of the basic freebitcoins.com stickers atm (ordering more today), but I do have the larger QR coded stickers in stock!

Just shoot me your address and I'll fire a few your way.

When I reup, you can reorder the new ones... tis no biggie, just a stamp <3.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 534
Hey, I definitely want to slap these on the Ave in Delray Beach! Can I have a variety of all sorts? I’m an expert at sticking stickers 😜👌🇺🇸
Activity: 359
Merit: 61
︻┳デ═—

Totally fine!

Oke I already to send my Address on PM, if you don't mind I have friends on facebook maybe 5+ ppl they are don't have account on bitcointalk but they so interested with you stickers.

Can you help with that ?
legendary
Broh, Can I get some ?
I just want that stickers if you don't mind, and can you shipping to INDONESIA if that fine to you just let me know Smiley

Totally fine!

Shoot me your address in the proper format your country uses and I will send your letter with stickers right away!

I have more stamps in stock!
Activity: 359
Merit: 61
︻┳デ═—
Broh, Can I get some ?
I just want that stickers if you don't mind, and can you shipping to INDONESIA if that fine to you just let me know Smiley
legendary
Greetings bro,

Check your inbox. I know that I still didn't receive your giveaways but I just want to let you know if there is something I can do to reciprocate your good deeds as this is my first time having a bitcoin collectible! Cheesy

Is the package will be delivered door to door or I will be the one who's going to our postal office to claim the package? Anyways, I indicated these two addresses in my PM. Thank you! Wink

I have no clue how they do the mail in your neck of the jungle my friend, but your free stickers are on their way!!!!

I ran out of international stamps and had to just put 3 forever stamps on it.

I'll have more stamps tomorrow... FREE STICKERS!  Don't be shy, come get high... erm, I mean Don't be shy, come say hi!  Grin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 450
Greetings bro,

Check your inbox. I know that I still didn't receive your giveaways but I just want to let you know if there is something I can do to reciprocate your good deeds as this is my first time having a bitcoin collectible! Cheesy

Is the package will be delivered door to door or I will be the one who's going to our postal office to claim the package? Anyways, I indicated these two addresses in my PM. Thank you! Wink
legendary

Rome wasn't built in a day.  Slowly but surely, day by day!  I would rather be a small honest no one than a large dishonest volume/withdrawal manipulating "someone".

Your stickers are in the mailbox!

We have a new round of stickers coming next month, feel free to reorder if you like them.  Thank you very very much fellas!

Nice, that was fast!

Well, if the stickers can help with building this Rome faster, it will be a pleasure to contribute and stick them around.
Btw you can count me in from now about next month's batch. Cool

I got your name written on my whiteboard for next month.

I'll pm you when that time comes, I'll need an address again (we don't store that stuff.)

Thanks!!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

Rome wasn't built in a day.  Slowly but surely, day by day!  I would rather be a small honest no one than a large dishonest volume/withdrawal manipulating "someone".

We have a new round of stickers coming next month, feel free to reorder if you like them.  Thank you very very much fellas!

Nice, that was fast!

Well, if the stickers can help with building this Rome faster, it will be a pleasure to contribute and stick them around.
Btw you can count me in from now about next month's batch. Cool
legendary
Are you serious with regards to shipping free Stickers or Hats?

Absolutely serious!

Can I get some even if I will use it as a personal collectibles?

Of course dude!!!  Do whatever you want with the stickers I send you, no fucks given over here.  I've got two on my laptop! <3

Can I know what are the exact requirement you need? I'll drop you a PM

I just need the address you want them to go to.  Simple

Still, when you advertise something, it's better to have it fully functional for getting the best results. FreeBitcoins have some issues like the empty faucets and the "low to none" volumes on Xchange. I'm more than sure though that you are aware of all of this and you will fix it as soon as possible. Cool

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450
Bump!

Still shipping free stickers globally.  Just message me the address and I'll make it happen!

Are you serious with regards to shipping free Stickers or Hats?

I would like to get some even if it is a few amount of stickers! Can I get some even if I will use it as a personal collectibles? I want to put it in my laptop where people can see whenever I use it in public. I don't think if I can put stickers in some of the public areas in our country but if have a chance, i'll do it.

Can I know what are the exact requirement you need? I'll drop you a PM
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Nice promo you got there BAC and i wonder how i miss it...
I have in mind a lot of places to put the stickers, like cafeterias, metro stations, even gambling spots. Smiley

Still, when you advertise something, it's better to have it fully functional for getting the best results. FreeBitcoins have some issues like the empty faucets and the "low to none" volumes on Xchange. I'm more than sure though that you are aware of all of this and you will fix it as soon as possible. Cool

Anyways i want to stick some around so sending my shipping info in a while. Full pack (or packs) if possible, thank's in advance and good luck!
legendary
Bump!

Still shipping free stickers globally.  Just message me the address and I'll make it happen!
legendary

i would take some how many do you send out per user ?
And is shipping possible to Germany ?

regards

I'm going to send 1 big one and a few small ones.  If you need or want a few more than that... just let me know.
receive !

Got two small ones but no big one but its ok thanks Wink

regards

You came between loads!  Shoot me your address again and I'll send another pack out!

We have lots of big ones now.

Thanks!!! (I really don't mind sending you another pack.  We get new stuff in weekly!)

In other news:

Our XChange now has charts directly on the trade pages.

Activity: 382
Merit: 5

i would take some how many do you send out per user ?
And is shipping possible to Germany ?

regards

I'm going to send 1 big one and a few small ones.  If you need or want a few more than that... just let me know.
receive !

Got two small ones but no big one but its ok thanks Wink

regards
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
If you did regular baseball hats, I'd take them too  Cheesy

No problem, thank you  Smiley
legendary
I'll take some stickers, no hat though  Cheesy
PM in your inbox Smiley

Haha!  Your stickers are on the way!

We have new hats coming soon that are FAR more impressive than the Free Hats Tongue.

I figure I'll keep the free hats around, but offer premium hats as well soon.

We got some cool stuff coming for the month of Feb!

Thank you very much.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
I'll take some stickers, no hat though  Cheesy
PM in your inbox Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: