Pages:
Author

Topic: [FREE] I will submit your tx into ViaBTC's tx accelerator - page 3. (Read 1536 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
Since many people might have unconfirmed transactions, and not have time to submit then on the exact second, i am willing to submit them for free on the ViaBTC tool. Reply here with your txid, and i will put you in line for the service. Because it is free, i will accelerate it on my own time so please do not PM me how your transaction is not confirmed yet. If you have open scam accusations, or a red trust, do not even bother replying here. If you like my service  and would like to tip, you can do it on the address on my profile. Tips are not must, but greatly appreciated!

Thank you for having interest on my service, Onni

Great Onni!

But, time ago i used viabtc and say "Transaction fee is too low" Sad i'm not laky
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Since many people might have unconfirmed transactions, and not have time to submit then on the exact second, i am willing to submit them for free on the ViaBTC tool. Reply here with your txid, and i will put you in line for the service. Because it is free, i will accelerate it on my own time so please do not PM me how your transaction is not confirmed yet. If you have open scam accusations, or a red trust, do not even bother replying here. If you like my service  and would like to tip, you can do it on the address on my profile. Tips are not must, but greatly appreciated!

Tip address: 1onnz4cetY6CqCVEUoTYkURMS8AfBgDg8

I can accelerate any transaction with at least fee of 0.0001BTC/KB.

Thank you for having interest on my service, Onni
Pages:
Jump to: