Pages:
Author

Topic: [Free] License Windows, Anti-Virus and Other by Relax - page 2. (Read 2398 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional retail please
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Email addresses Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Windows 8.1 please
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
The Hotmail please.
I need some email addresses to sign up to BTC sites. I don't want to use my real email addy as I suspect many of them sell the email lists!

much appreciated, thanks Smiley

*edit* They aren't hacked addies or anything like that are they ?? Assuming you created the accounts yourself yeah Smiley ?
Activity: 812
I <3 VW Beetles
The Windows 7 Ultimate please Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I would like Windows 8.1. I really need an upgrade Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
I want Eset Security.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, In order to thank all customers and partners in the past have supported me, I have a gifts for all members bitcointalk.org

[TOPPIC] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-keys-microsoft-antivirus-adobeother-696627

I will give away: 01x ESET Smart Security ~ 1 Year, 01x Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015 - 3 Month, 01x Account League of Legend (Server: Europa Nord & Ost - Level: 30), 01x Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Retail, 01x ESET Mobile Security - 1 Year, 01x CyberGhost VPN ~ 1 Year, 01x Bitdefender Total Security 2015 - 1 Year, 01x Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional Retail, 50x Hotmail (Username login + Password).

Rules:
- So there will be 9 winners.
- Each person is only allowed requirement a gifts from the list above (Please write in toppic, the gift that you want from the list above).
- I will choose the winner at random.

The program free by Relax will the end on September 03, 2014 (05:56:56 PM - According to the time zone of bitcointalk.org) and I will close this toppic.

The results people get the gifts will be announced in this thread and I send keys in your inbox.
Pages:
Jump to: