Pages:
Author

Topic: Free Lottery & Giveaway 0.005 Bitcoins [closed] - page 2. (Read 6428 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Bump, need more contestants
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Need any help ? Just PM me
bump
legendary
Activity: 1092
nahtnam.com

It wont. The price will stay at around 1k - 10k. Nobody is going to be buying btc if its 1 mil, only selling, thus the price will go down.
Haha, how do you know that for sure?? I am not sure it will go to at least 1 milion. But I expect it...
Long way to go that 1 million

If bitcoin were a million, people would be selling wayyyyy faster than buying, which would mean the price would go down until it reach equilibrium.

You really don't understand it. If bitcoin is at 1 million, then 1 milion is the equilibrium.

True, but it wouldnt stay there for long. Thats for sure.
Since we not get at least 50 participant eligible, what do you guys think if I just add the person not qualify but with half prize maybe ?
Activity: 157

It wont. The price will stay at around 1k - 10k. Nobody is going to be buying btc if its 1 mil, only selling, thus the price will go down.
Haha, how do you know that for sure?? I am not sure it will go to at least 1 milion. But I expect it...

If bitcoin were a million, people would be selling wayyyyy faster than buying, which would mean the price would go down until it reach equilibrium.

You really don't understand it. If bitcoin is at 1 million, then 1 milion is the equilibrium.
legendary
nahtnam.com
I hope to win!

1FTNs7UX63EPMTxJqzL146QEztMHqq8yRP
I'm sorry, you need to share story or tips about btc first

Ok....

My tips:

Don't waste your time with free btc-sites. There you can earn maybe 2 cent per hour. It is better to find some work and earn the minimum wage. Invest the money of your work in btc and become rich, in a few years if btc goes to 1 milion $.

Your hypothesis is accepted. Haha

Great Cheesy Cant wait till the "choosing"
I hope to win!

Ok....

My tips:

Don't waste your time with free btc-sites. There you can earn maybe 2 cent per hour. It is better to find some work and earn the minimum wage. Invest the money of your work in btc and become rich, in a few years if btc goes to 1 milion $.

Your hypothesis is accepted. Haha
legendary
nahtnam.com
I hope to win!

Ok....

My tips:

I hope to win!

Ok....

My tips:

Activity: 157
I hope to win!

Ok....

My tips:

legendary
nahtnam.com
When will the winners be known? Bump

December 17.
Bump

The draw will be made at 12 est 17Dec.

Note: If this free lottery & giveaway get good respond from people or more than 150 number taken, I will make again next after the draw with better prize and payout
I will make the draw at that day. Maybe around 9-12 est at 17 Dec
Heyyy! I want to join you too! Smiley

1F69NGyj4JBjRRDMc6eKxd6Ycwk6fvyD8W

Rules :
1. Share any tips or your story about btc here. A tip already enough to help newbie
2. Activity or total post must be more than 14. [...]
Thanks for help me.

You need to read the rule first  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1274
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
WTB WoW unmerged EU Account with Gladiator.. PN me

Rules :
1. Share any tips or your story about btc here. A tip already enough to help newbie
2. Activity or total post must be more than 14. [...]
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro

1AwgPR37CMjqfHKjLMXmGjEp8wR8ZaizBV
I hope to win 1st prize Smiley
I'm sorry. That not a tip or story either.  Smiley
legendary
nahtnam.com
I hope to win!

Ok....

My tips:

legendary
Activity: 1022
Freelance videographer
1AwgPR37CMjqfHKjLMXmGjEp8wR8ZaizBV
I hope to win 1st prize Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: