Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE Miners, BFL, antMiner, KNC, all makes.. Free - page 2. (Read 2198 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Is selling overpriced hardware on Ebay to noobs not working out for you anymore? Roll Eyes h my.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
you just probably gave a good scam to the neg trust fanboys
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin
Ebay is an extremely shady company when working with bitcoin related stuff. They will always side with the buyer and there were cases, where the buyer got the goods and said he didn't. The seller had tracking info and everything, still buyer got money back + the miner...

Stay away!
Activity: 379
Took me 3 hours on the phone and 4 layers of CS to get this concept, E'N'AY needs to change the way they do business. Clearly they have created a monster.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
No cool, bro.
Activity: 379
How To Get used cheap/free hardware.

Go onto ebay, choose any listing but it now or auction, WIN the listing $$ is no object bid it up!

When you receive that equipment message seller to discuss a "problem", does not matter the reason try; Low hash, will not power up, smells funny, etc... Seller will most likely offer a refund/replacement, GREAT. Now just mine for the next 28 days, then file claim with ebay "CS" in the resolution center and request "Full Refund", after 3 days escalate the claim and eBay will issue a RMA and sometimes even front you the shipping. You can usually get a few more days of mining before returning equipment. 3 days after return delivery to seller, eBay will transfer funds and they go after the seller. So for the "cost" of a traceable shipment you can get 30+ days of hash.

The best thing EBAY will support you in the action 100% forcing the seller to accept equipment back (or even empty boxes Smiley )

Ah eBay -- A Pirates life for me..

p.s. Above depicts actions taken against my business, thousands lost trying to spread the BTC network. Scumbags are getting thick in here!

Sellers Beware!
Pages:
Jump to: