Pages:
Author

Topic: free powtoken over facebook does it have a future? - page 3. (Read 1717 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
We can not tell for sure now. I was part some tokens in the airdrop too. We can get a sense of its future after December when we are allowed to sell the POW "lite" tokens given away. Till then as they say, STAY CALM AND HOLD IT.
Activity: 189
I participated it too. Fingers cross I hope it would have a good future. there re lots of airdrop nowadays.  I hope not everyone can make this airdrop thing then would be useless in the end since most of our time are consumed on these airdrops.
Activity: 1204
I have heard about the powtoken, and I have participate in, but I don't know about his future and I don't understand how it works, I hope that will succeed in the future
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Having looked through the website above, I would say there is no indication of the development team; it's just a nice project with a whitepaper construed mostly from the information on the website.
Maybe it will have the potential in future, but how to decide whether it is reliable and safe?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 629
Vires in Numeris
Yesterday i heard about powtoken project started giving free tokens via facebook on a site http://www.powtoken.com
Does it have a future ?
You can't be sure if it will have future or not... If you can check the team behind and you trust that they will do what they say, than maybe it worths you time to think about it. There are so many ICOs nowdays that you will hardly have enough time to read them and most of them is waste of time and ETH, if you need to buy them.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
would be cool but I kinda doubt it,at least sone usecases would be nice.  registration was kinda messy yesterday as well
Activity: 414
at this time many projects are starting to give free tokens, and more and more participating will certainly have an impact on the future of the coin. Can we look at other projects such as ebtc a few days ago that quite have a good future in my opinion.
Activity: 8
If it becomes successful will it have an impact on etherium price?
Activity: 8
Yesterday i heard about powtoken project started giving free tokens via facebook on a site http://www.powtoken.com
Does it have a future ?
Pages:
Jump to: