Pages:
Author

Topic: [Free Raffle] BitcoinSuisse Set (Generic) | COME FAST OR MISS OUT - page 6. (Read 1298 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1321
Bitcoin needs you!
Thankyou and merry Xmas
Activity: 798
Merit: 326
Merry Christmas H!  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 1848
Merit: 254
Thank you Hhampuz!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
I'll take a spot, happy holidays!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
As you know, I never win but thanks for doing this Grin!
Activity: 126
Merit: 20
I will take one spot please. Nice collectible item.

Happy Christmas.  Smiley
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
All the best for you Hhampuz !  Happy Holidays people !
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
i'd like one spot please

thank you

Happy Holidays Cheesy
Activity: 2338
Merit: 585
Awesome!  Thx Again!
Activity: 857
Merit: 28
Very nice, thanks Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays.

Smiley
Activity: 1941
Merit: 375
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
thank you very much!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Since the last raffle turned to shit I'll just give out the stuff without anyone having to take extra steps to join.

PLEASE DO NOT MERIT THIS THREAD I DO NOT NEED YOUR MERIT SOMEONE ELSE PROBABLY NEEDS IT MORE!

Similar to the raffle anonymousminer is hosting where you pick a number between 00-99 I'll make it even easier - Your post number in this thread is your ticket (I'll refrain from replying in this thread and I hope you'll only post ONCE too, let's make it smooth). So the first reply is 00 and onwards it goes until we either hit 100 replies or we draw a winner (no ticket win = reroll).

It's a set of BitcoinSuisse Notes up for grabs (BTC, BCH, BSV, ETH, XCHF). Pretty neat and pretty notes and hopefully YOU (if you win) will enjoy them. Shipping on me, ofc.

Drawing will take place, no matter the amount of replies (up to 99) on the 25th of December probably towards the evening my time (CET). It'll be a surprise I guess Smiley

JOIN NOW DON'T MISS OUT AND FOLLOW THE SIMPLE RULE OF ONLY POSTING ONCE, PLEASE.

Good luck everyone!

Pages:
Jump to: