Pages:
Author

Topic: [FREE RAFFLE] Crypto Stamp 2.0 Full Set - page 2. (Read 1420 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315
34 - cryptoaddictchie

Thanks OP for this great raffle.
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
I have held on in terms, that I will have the right to exclude members.. but honestly, I dont know exactly how I should handle that.  Huh Huh Huh
That is true, so you could kick out some of them after the fact. If I were you, I would just let it happen as it's not worth the hassle in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1954
So many farmed accounts are joining. Roll Eyes

Yeah, absolute sad. But dont know what to do. If I would set up higher requirements the slots wouldnt fill. :-/ Thought that the interest would be greater.
Still hoping that a regular member will win.

I'm thinking of remove this farmed accounts if the slots fill up the next 2-3 days. What are your thoughts about this?
Well, the requirement which you have choosen are not so high. If you say, Activity 50 and Merits 10 you should get rid of bit more farmed accounts.
But anyway, how can you be sure that accounts are farmed account?

Cannot be 100% sure about that. Would review their post history and will decide it on that fact if they are still eligible.

Changing the rules after the fact is a bit shitty, so no idea what the best course of action is here.

I have held on in terms, that I will have the right to exclude members.. but honestly, I dont know exactly how I should handle that.  Huh Huh Huh
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Yeah, absolute sad. But dont know what to do. If I would set up higher requirements the slots wouldnt fill. :-/ Thought that the interest would be greater.

I'm thinking of remove this farmed accounts if the slots fill up the next 2-3 days. What are your thoughts about this?
Changing the rules after the fact is a bit shitty, so no idea what the best course of action is here.

[...]
Matching activity + posts with low to no merit are usually farmed account. They are dead easy to spot. Of course there are lurkers out there like bestcoin_59, which seems like a farmed account but aren't, but in general, it's not that hard to see.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2144
https://t1p.de/6ghrf

Well, the requirement which you have choosen are not so high. If you say, Activity 50 and Merits 10 you should get rid of bit more farmed accounts.
legendary

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
copper member
Activity: 527
Merit: 31
35- sunnybwoy

thanks
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1248
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
20 - Danydee
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
25 - wwzsocki
Activity: 1078
Merit: 309
I love technology.
70 - Spazzer

Thanks!
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
62 - Bestcoin_59

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
57 - Flangler
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
51 - bananoiaz

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
28 - tm2k
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
06- maxreish
legendary
List updated.  Smiley

46 Scarllet

Sorry, but you dont fit the requirements.  Roll Eyes Please read the terms before you participate.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
74 - NiksDt101
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
bitmover

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057