Pages:
Author

Topic: [FREE RAFFLE] Flashmob for Willis Blockparty [Prices : 30mBTC] - page 3. (Read 914 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Bitcointalk Username: GazetaBitcoin
Blockparty Number: 46

Thank you, OP!
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1248
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Bitcointalk Username: Danydee
Blockparty Number: 48

Wow, just fabulous!

Thank you for the opportunity Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 1418
Recent participants:

Blockparty Nr.|Nutzername
_____________|________________________________
46|GazetaBitcoin; notblox1
47|Woodie; mv1986
48|Danydee, suzanne5223, NeuroticFish, Betwrong
49|cafter; Haunebu; Juse14; Arenga Pinnata
50|ajiz138; bangjoe; iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc2; Potato Chips

Activity: 490
Merit: 1418
Since the mood on Willis Blockparty Number 46 is still pretty quiet, I thought I might be able to pump it up with a raffle!

I am IN and participae in block parties number 46-50 and hereby want to give away a part of the winnings (of course only if a block is found).

The rules are simple:
- There are 5 places to sign up for (block party number 46-50)
- In total, fabulous 30mBTC will be drawn, which will be evenly distributed among the 5 places (i.e. 6mBTC per place)
- The winner is the one who has guessed on a Blockparty in which a block is actually found, so maybe nobody wins at all.
- Individual places can be filled several times, in case of multiple occupancy, the winnings in case of block found will be divided among all
- If a winner is a participant in the respective block party, the individual prize is doubled
- Anyone registered before 08/2023 and with at least 50 earned merits and without negative trust can participate
- participants can only register for one place, no multiple accounts, please be honest.
- Registration for a place is possible until the start of the respective block party.
- Entries may be edited until I have added them to my list
- Payout of winnings is after I have received the winnings of a possible block find myself, the winner needs to mentions his Bitcoin address here in the thread.
- Fees are on me.
- In addition, I reserve the right to change the rules at my own behalf and to distribute any winnings arbitrarily, participation in the raffle does not lead to any claims of any kind whatsoever

Code:
Bitcointalk Username:
Blockparty Number:

That's it. Good luck to everyone!  
Maybe one or the other will take part in the Blockparties themselves.
The sooner the spots there are filled, the sooner there is something to win here. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: