Pages:
Author

Topic: [FREE RAFFLE] - Wallet Keep Key! The number of slots is limited! - page 2. (Read 369 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 41
Holder of last resort
6 please

For a good mixer you need one quality. Anonymity of user-data and that's it. As long as you have that you're good to go
Activity: 2338
Merit: 585
Activity: 61
Merit: 6
wife of MoparMiningLLC
d - MrsMopar thank you!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
7 please - thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Nice to see another raffle for a quality HW wallet.

c - Kryptowerk

There are a few important qualities to a good mixer. The obvious ones include anonymity of user-data.
However I'd say one of the maybe overlooked ones is ease-of-use and adoption.
Ideally you can easily access the mixer within a wallet with just a few clicks. This increases the number of mixed BTC - if everyone would use a mixer, all coins would be equal again. Ofc this would also need low fees - which would be possible of volume is high enough.
Just my 2 sats. Thanks.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
I choose “1”

The feature of not saving our transaction information to the website after mixing that might exposed in the event that website got seize. This incident happened on popular mixer before which many user transaction info including balance on their mixing wallet got seize since website stored users details.

I use unijoin before but I can’t provide proof because I don't screenshot my transaction and I mix last year.
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1241
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
Reserved spot 0 and e
I will post details later
copper member
Activity: 173
Merit: 285
Your Bitcoin Mixer

We had several questions that we wanted to get reasonable answers to and after consulting with some users, we decided to arrange a raffle and thereby get answers. This giveaway was created with the support of icopress, he helped make this template for us and explained how it works. Thank you!

Summary:

- Pick a slot and describe what qualities the best bitcoin mixer should have?
- You can take two slots if you have already used UniJoin.
- We reserve the right to ignore any participant for any reason.
- Once a block is chosen, the last symbol of the hash will determine the winner.

0 - shasan
1 - dimonstration
2 - cygan
3 - 2stout
4 - Remsjack
5 - av8rjeff
6 - BTCOVERFIATS
7 - MoparMiningLLC
8 - Rizzrack
9 - Ratimov
a - Mbitr
b - bestcoin_59
c - Kryptowerk
d - GazetaBitcoin
e - shasan
f - krogoth

Prize information

- Free shipping!
- Wallet Keep Key - NEW with plastic intact (never opened/original seal)

Pages:
Jump to: