Pages:
Author

Topic: [Free Service] Divination future telling - page 3. (Read 1656 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
August 15, 2016, 12:36:59 AM
I hope that is trust when you will be new Zhuge Liang  Grin. Thanks you!
Activity: 112
August 15, 2016, 12:21:57 AM
Hi there, I am currently learning divination in my country, and want to give out free service for all bitcointalk members here...

if you are interested, please state your Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy, if you know the time, please also provide to me)...also your gender
***You can PM me if you don't want to show your details to others, and I will PM you back the result

I'm boy. 10/10/1990. Please tell me when i will rich? Grin

of coz...I can't tell you when you will be rich, if I can, I will divine mine 1st  Cheesy Cheesy

''You will have to move in order to conclude a deal involving a large sum of money. It is a matter of a negotiation or an agreement concerning a loan, a mortgage, or the purchase of a property. The person who is in front of you is of the opposite sex and he/she is about your age. He/she has a physical wound, a disability or a visible scar. This is somebody who is ambitious and very clever in business. This person wants to try to get the maximum benefit from this agreement, but it is obvious to him/her that you are not ready to sign just anything. This person will have to make compromises, and he/she will make some. Here, the winner of this negotiation is you. You will get what you want, and this, in conditions which are completely reasonable.''

Activity: 102
August 14, 2016, 11:59:15 PM
Hi there, I am currently learning divination in my country, and want to give out free service for all bitcointalk members here...

if you are interested, please state your Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy, if you know the time, please also provide to me)...also your gender
***You can PM me if you don't want to show your details to others, and I will PM you back the result

I'm boy. 10/10/1990. Please tell me when i will rich? Grin
Activity: 112
August 14, 2016, 11:42:00 PM

EDIT: tips are always welcomed, 1Horaceo7qZJUFgdf2dYC2eyJDVko37NNp  Wink

EDIT 2: if you really don't want to provide your gender, it is still fine...but better have just like the time of birth...
Pages:
Jump to: