Pages:
Author

Topic: Free service movie request/collector - page 2. (Read 1553 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 21, 2015, 11:48:47 AM
What you will get if doing it for free? I mean how you will pay hosting ?
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
January 21, 2015, 11:40:20 AM
So you want to set up a service to watch movies legally or illegally? There are plenty of sites that do both of these things already. Also, what does this have to do with bitcoin? Will bitcoin be involved?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
January 21, 2015, 10:05:36 AM
I already started and have about 10 new released movies. Just ask people opinion. If have good respond from this forum, I can make announcement here and do some giveaways

So how would that work? If I want to watch 'Rambo 7' or whatever, I need to request that and wait (how long?) till admin finds the proper link (if ever)?

I've seen a few sites of that sort, but they would just upload/provide links to any new movie they could find and let people choose from whatever was available. If you wanted to watch newest releases in good quality without annoying ads, you had to pay for premium account etc.

But since it's not quite legal, all such sites have a short life, and they're being closed one by one. Be very careful with that kind of activity.
Activity: 252
January 20, 2015, 12:51:26 PM
im very happy that i can watch films/movies for free, everyday another one
Activity: 322
Ask me anything if you have any problem
January 20, 2015, 12:02:03 PM
I don't think there are free movies. Every movie you can download for free from the internet is probably an illegal copy.
Why have "probably" there ? Of course if you looking for original movie only in cinema.

The idea is people can share or request any movie/video in that website
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
January 20, 2015, 11:39:21 AM
I don't think there are free movies. Every movie you can download for free from the internet is probably an illegal copy.
January 20, 2015, 07:20:12 AM
this is a good idea, but who will do like that for free?
I saw some website/blog constantly release new movie, especially their own encode movies
and they get little $ from shorten links service or they get $ from their visitor who buy premium account using their referrals.

Also how long usually this kind of website will last ?
until admin bored Tongue

hmm, maybe you can do like this :
a service that search movie links available in internet, but admin get few tips using bitcoin
but that means service like this no free anyway
I already started and have about 10 new released movies. Just ask people opinion. If have good respond from this forum, I can make announcement here and do some giveaways
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 20, 2015, 07:04:34 AM
this is a good idea, but who will do like that for free?
I saw some website/blog constantly release new movie, especially their own encode movies
and they get little $ from shorten links service or they get $ from their visitor who buy premium account using their referrals.

Also how long usually this kind of website will last ?
until admin bored Tongue

hmm, maybe you can do like this :
a service that search movie links available in internet, but admin get few tips using bitcoin
but that means service like this no free anyway
January 20, 2015, 06:21:35 AM
Everyday movie are release right ? Many ways to watch movie. Watch at cinema, television channel and online. Many website watch movie online required user to pay and subscribe .

So I would like to ask what you think about website that offer free movie. Visitor can request any movie and the admin will look around internet for the best guarantee free movie available link for that movie request.

Is it good or people don't need this kind of service ? Also how long usually this kind of website will last ?

The idea is people can share or request any movie/video in that website
Pages:
Jump to: