Pages:
Author

Topic: [Free Time Project]Stakecoin 2022 mission to create friendship between nations - page 5. (Read 30347 times)

legendary
Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Hi STK people,

I have moved a lot of STK today.
Now 666666.66666666 STK in the Stakecoin Community wallet:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/stk/address.dws?9680.htm

The Community wallet is not staking so again the difficulty is low and small wallets can get now a fair pos.
The DevFund wallet contains now almost 150k and is staking 24/7.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/stk/address.dws?JNoBjA9cw7PaFYWbukw7kyUQu4SG8Kpuda.htm

So a new phase has started and waiting for people who have free time and skills to help.

Best regards,
Jan
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
We are patient searching for people who can and will help to build the STK-ecosystem.
Wishlist:
- the business case for STK
- the wallet needs an update
- UNIX and macOS client
- RaspberryPI client update
- insight block explorer
- web wallet/mobile-wallet
- marketing strategy
- up-to-date website
- referral program
- listing on a good exchange
legendary
Energy coin master
So we start a new experiment.
People can invest time into the development/promotion of Stakecoin and see if we can gain supporters and value.
This is a hobby project so no real money will be injected into the ecosystem.
Join of stake just for the fun and see where we can bring Stakcoin.

StakeCoin the chain for business (StakeChain Foundation)
The 'team' search enthusiastic people to create success.
Stakecoin is just an experiment like Bitcoin and our vision is that we can create value without injecting money but just spending free time.

Retweet with STK address and get 10 STK for free: https://twitter.com/StakeChain/status/1271015692653989891
legendary
Energy coin master

Warning do not invest real money in this "fantastic" coin.
We refuse to do so ourselves and so should you !!

We do not ask for money but search for people investing time.
I invest each day time to manage the wallet and think about future applications.
So if you are smart and think you can contribute you can earn a fair share in STK.
I paid a web developer before but the result is poor because he was not committed.

Best regards,
Jan
Activity: 248
Merit: 7
Just a post to say hello to the STK community.
The 750K community wallet (in 8 addresses) stakes about 450 STK each day.
I collected 50K for the Developers wallet.
Soon I start a second wallet for another future developer.
I refuse to invest real money in the development of the STK-ecosystem.
Just waiting for the right guys or woman who can and will help me building the ecosystem.
You can earn a fair share in Stakecoin just because you like to code and have skills in web design/marketing.

From the big bag holders themselves :

Warning do not invest real money in this "fantastic" coin.
We refuse to do so ourselves and so should you !!

LMAO
Just a post to say hello to the STK community.
The 750K community wallet (in 8 addresses) stakes about 450 STK each day.
I collected 50K for the Developers wallet.
Soon I start a second wallet for another future developer.
I refuse to invest real money in the development of the STK-ecosystem.
Just waiting for the right guys or woman who can and will help me building the ecosystem.
You can earn a fair share in Stakecoin just because you like to code and have skills in web design/marketing.

legendary
Energy coin master
Hello.
I have another knot that works constantly. Can I split my wallet into 2 and create another Stakecoin hub?

Best regards, Alex

No problem, more nodes is always good for the blockchain.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello.
I have another knot that works constantly. Can I split my wallet into 2 and create another Stakecoin hub?

Best regards, Alex
Hi STK people,

Less connections, only 13 where I had 26 some time ago.
I know there is almost no incentive to support the network.
Each day I ask myself, why put all the effort to stake the big wallets.
It is time consuming activity to keep the wallets online, each day I have to send the small blocks into bigger ones.
In one month the big wallet is in size 30MB and time to move the coins to a fresh wallet.
Before I used 300 transactions of 2500 STK!
When I stop doing this the blockchain can crash and the small wallets get also problems with the size in MB.
If we had 100 of more nodes and a better distribution because we did STO the network was more natural in shape.
So if one day you get much more stake I give up supporting the network.
legendary
Energy coin master
The stakes of this wallet go to the Dev fund wallet JUga7nDv8AropVLxCESqJMvUmd2qA416md
Each day about 500 STK we send to this wallet and now 19.2K STK is staked.

Today I got the news that the developer team I asked for help is seriously interested.

Have a nice day,

Jan

It is a bit quiet from the side of Hybrix but I still being bussy to add funds to the new Developer wallet.
Each day I can send 500 STK and my friends added also some STK to the new wallet.
Today total 38K STK available for a skilled enthusiastic developer that can add value to our ecosystem!
Link to the new wallet: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/stk/address.dws?JNoBjA9cw7PaFYWbukw7kyUQu4SG8Kpuda.htm 

All honest developers in Cryptoland consider helping me to make Stakecoin a great currency with real value.

Have a nice day and keep on staking for a better future for yourself and mankind.
Jan
legendary
Energy coin master
Hi reader(s),

Today again 20 nodes so some people came back after the news the STO for Stakecoin is canceled.
I had some good discussions with the Solar field business partners and now working on new ideas.
It is difficult to see a direct role for Stakecoin for reasons I have explained before.
Since I know about Bitcoin I have a dream for an energy-efficient equivalent and EnergyCoin and Stakecoin are in basic perfect.
But the creation of more or less sustainable value is a very difficult task and it is all about trust.
It is a good sign for me that we keep the network running aldow the reward is small.
If I decide in the future a new blockchain is needed the people that supported Stakecoin get a share in the new ecosystem.

Have a nice day,

Jan
A new phase Stakecoin people,

A few weeks ago I saw 28 connections and now only 14!
The reward is poor because the community wallet takes about 70-80% of all the stakes.
The most owners of Stakecoin have nothing to loose if we never get value.
This is just like Bitcoin an experiment and we can only create value if most of the owners believe we can.
The idea I had with Stakecoin not easy to implement without serious investments.
We have a legacy with Stakecoin and a big uncertainty are the sleeping big wallets.
I breeding on new approach and when it is more clear I shall share.
legendary
Energy coin master

Why should I or others invest money in your project when you the owner does not want to invest his own money ?
That's an epic fail because you show that you have no trust in your own project/ideas.

I can imagine that you see it that way.
But I invest much time and I did invest before but when I'm the only one then it is a good sign.
I asked also people who have a good share in Stakecoin and they also want money for their extra effort.
When did nobody want to contribute time in the project they have a share in why shoot I invest money in these people?

Activity: 248
Merit: 7
Hi STK people,

We think that it is at the moment difficult to make people enthusiastic to invest into Solarfields with Stakecoin.
The Coronavirus is now in the mind of people and they do not have the 15 year investment horizon now.
We save our energy and just continue staking and maybe we come with other or improved idea for purpose of Stakecoin and Solar field investments.

I have canceled the procedure for listing Stakecoin as STO-token @ LaToken exchange.
The reasons are:
- I have the rule that I don't pay private money for development and people who can help me want real money and not a share in Stakecoin
- For a STO-token it is strange that existing users get value just by owning the tokens, especially for the big sleeping wallets.
- Corona, Corona, Corona

I still have a lot of idea's but it is now not the time to invest and better wait for the good moment.
The community wallet stays online but that can also change when I think it is better for the future of Stakecoin

Best regards,
Jan
Why should I or others invest money in your project when you the owner does not want to invest his own money ?
That's an epic fail because you show that you have no trust in your own project/ideas.
legendary
Energy coin master
Hi STK people,

We think that it is at the moment difficult to make people enthusiastic to invest into Solarfields with Stakecoin.
The Coronavirus is now in the mind of people and they do not have the 15 year investment horizon now.
We save our energy and just continue staking and maybe we come with other or improved idea for purpose of Stakecoin and Solar field investments.

I have canceled the procedure for listing Stakecoin as STO-token @ LaToken exchange.
The reasons are:
- I have the rule that I don't pay private money for development and people who can help me want real money and not a share in Stakecoin
- For a STO-token it is strange that existing users get value just by owning the tokens, especially for the big sleeping wallets.
- Corona, Corona, Corona

I still have a lot of idea's but it is now not the time to invest and better wait for the good moment.
The community wallet stays online but that can also change when I think it is better for the future of Stakecoin

Best regards,
Jan
Hi STK people,

legendary
Energy coin master
Hi STK people,

Because of Corona, development is not going fast but we are used to.

Bet the great news is that I see a strong network with 27 nodes online!

This is the wallet with the coins we want to sell for € 1.00 each to get funding for the 1.5 hectares Solar fields share.
The stakes of this wallet go to the Dev fund wallet JUga7nDv8AropVLxCESqJMvUmd2qA416md
Each day about 500 STK we send to this wallet and now 19.2K STK is staked.

Today I got the news that the developer team I asked for help is seriously interested.

Have a nice day,

Jan

legendary
Energy coin master
Hi STK investors,

I share some extra info for the development of my idea for a green crypto application for solar field investments.
Below you see an excel sheet with the value of € 1000 investment for 15 years in Stakecoin.

As you can see the € 1000 has in year 0 a value of € 750 and after 4 years and 24/7 stake, the value is more than € 1000.
I neglect the 1 Milion Stakecoin of the sleeping wallets and if we say all Stakecoin are equal it is a hard job to find people who want to invest.
But finding investors for this phase is step one of the plan to build a gigantic ecosystem, the € 750.000 is enough to finance only 1.5-hectare of the solar field. My ambition is to create an ecosystem that facilitates the energy transition. Stakecoin is the first showcase and the next step is that people can save Stakecoin tokens together with their energy supplier and that they use them to pay for own solar panels or other energy-saving measures.

Have a nice day,
Jan
Pages:
Jump to: