Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE Tip: How to make ~10-20$ in BTC or cash every week! - page 2. (Read 1806 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
it is a good idea for me i can run more than 10 devices but many of members around can not join perk hope in the future may add a new countries
Thank you for sharing
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Looks like this is not available and my country. its only or selected areas only.. thanks for sharing with i hope for other country they can join on this offer..
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
definitely sounds like a working method but aren't these country restricted offers
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This is a nice way to earn some bucks but unfortunately, most of us cannot access it.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
Seems good, but i tried to join and isn't available on my area.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
its not a bad deal.

I have perk plastic and run it on a couple old phones here and there and
make like the OP said beer drinking money

there is one problem with OP original statement. He says as many phones as
you want but perk will ban you for more than 5 phones.

A freind went and got a bunch of 9.99 burner phones from dollar general and got
his account banned for running 12 phones.  He sent in his I.D. to prove who he was
and cut back to 5 phones and got his account back but it was a big hassle
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Looks like a lot of hassle for earning a couple of cents. Have you tried one of the survey sites instead? You can answer a survey that takes about 30 minutes and you can get around $10-$15 for your time. I think it surely beats running a cellphone farm just for milking the ad agencies haha.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Surprisingly it is available for India! When in reality almost nothing is available in India lol. I dont know about other countries, but you can just check it out and might get lucky.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I knew about this app years ago and it's not available world wide just like Swagbucks and another software Eovendo which is available for selected countries. They pay well but it's of no use even if we use VPS as it can be detected.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Sorry, Perk.tv isn't available in your area yet.
Stay tuned!  Angry Angry
not available for my country or any asian country
Even if it were available for Asian countries,the payout wasn't that high as mentioned in op.Ptc,paid to watch etc sites usually pay less to developing countries residents
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
Not available in Belgium.  Roll Eyes

Let me guess, US and UK only?

Looks a bit like Swagbucks TV. Also NOT available in my country.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
Not available in Belgium.  Roll Eyes

Let me guess, US and UK only?
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Afaik the application is safe and I have seen positive reviews about it in other forums. The only downside of this is it is limited to only few countries and so not all will benefit from it. It does give you a nice profit. IIRC there is a similar app to this but I can't remember the name. It is also limited to some countries.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I run 5 phones every day all day, the phones do not get damaged I reset them twice a day and maybe once more if they crash, sorry I forgot to mention the list of countries its available in. It is only available in United States, UK, Canada (not Quebec), Australia, New Zealand, And India. Sometimes I get greedy and run 6 phones and 1 tablet 2 computers and macbook and im making about 1$ an hour but I dont do that for too long because they reserve the right to ban you if you use more than 5 devices but sometimes you can get away with it if your smart, Like I will only run it at 1$ an hour for 3 hours then drop it down to 20-30 cents an hour for a couple hours to confuse the system and then before bed I leave it at 4 or 5 devices depending on how much I already earned throughout the day. Some people have made enough money with Perk Tv App in the US they had to claim it on their income tax become it was taxable income over 600$. At one point when perk tv first came out, they had no limit on how many devices you can run, so one guy had a strategically table lined up with 75 cheap android phones all running the app.... It must have taken him 30 minutes everyday just to log on all phones but that guy cheated the system and ruined it for us because he would make 50-60$ a day (this is in the very beginning when this app first came out) Now, only 5 devices and one computer allowed so around 40-50 cents an hour depending if it crashes or not, the web verison tends to be more buggy then the phone version

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I do not use my expensive iphone 6 to run this app, I bought cheap 10 and 15 dollar android phones off ebay and amazon slowly with the money made from the perk points, usually redeeming the points in ebay gift card or amazon gift card and buying another device until I had 5 androids. So I technically also got 5 free phones too just from the app as well as other gift cards, bitcoin, and using the debit card as cash in local stores for cigarettes and booze
Activity: 966
Nice tip to earn a few bucks,
Not sure if this method work or not since it not available in my country
How long are you doing this? Do your phone ever been damaged ? Because sounds like you are running your phone overnight everyday
Activity: 616
Sorry, Perk.tv isn't available in your area yet.
Stay tuned!  Angry Angry
not available for my country or any asian country
Activity: 413
Seems like a good site but it is not available world wide. It is only available for certain countries.
It will be good if you mentioned the country names this site can work, so it will be easy for people.
Thanks for the info. Wink

Oh, it's sad.  Sad

Looks a good method to earn some bucks, but as OP said, it looks to good to be true (at least for poor countries people hehe).

My only fear is that the app is really safe to install on mobile.

Well you could just use a cheap Android phone that's worth nothing to test whether or not it is harmful. Even if you get a virus, you lose 30 bucks. But if you don't, you can get good profit from this method.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Seems like a good site but it is not available world wide. It is only available for certain countries.
It will be good if you mentioned the country names this site can work, so it will be easy for people.

Oh, it's sad.  Sad

Looks a good method to earn some bucks, but as OP said, it looks to good to be true (at least for poor countries people hehe).

My only fear is that the app is really safe to install on mobile.

Activity: 378
Ive also checked it if there is any profit possible.
The rewards seems pretty good but its not available in every Country.

Would be great to have an List over here, so People will not waste their time
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
Pages:
Jump to: