Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE Tipster Competition - 1 BTC in PRIZES - Registration Closed - page 2. (Read 18707 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
- Name: riseDARK
 - Coin address:126LDaRtFtyou9eqEiFTDJJh3ihG3bT4nK
 - Bankroll for the competition: 0.1 BTC
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
what is qualification winner, is hinger ROI or hinger quantity much profit example profi 10btc(roi 100%) , profit 1btc(roi300%)

1. is rule hinger ROI is winner profit 1btc roi 300%

2. is rule hinger quantyty profit is winner profit 10btc (roi 100%)

The winner is solely based on ROI.. in this competition.. so in the above options, 1 would be winning this competition.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
what is qualification winner, is hinger ROI or hinger quantity much profit example profi 10btc(roi 100%) , profit 1btc(roi300%)

1. is rule hinger ROI is winner profit 1btc roi 300%

2. is rule hinger quantyty profit is winner profit 10btc (roi 100%)
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
Name:  xht
Coin address: DRM3nPGnL9xKRFCwUS5s2yun7DZWchP621
Bankroll: 10 000 doge

You're in. Good Luck !
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

Great thanks, and any chance of using a web wallet which might not have a fixed sending address ?

I don't have access to my wallet atm but have funds on my webwallet.

Yes that is also fine, you can pay your bets from any address. The only restriction is to always set the payout address to the one you will use when registering.
legendary

Hello xht, thank you for joining.
You are now in the Awating confirmation list, and will be manually added to the competition.
You will be officially enroled in the competition, when you see your name in the leaderboard:
http://directbet.eu/Competition.cshtml
After that you can start placing bets on directbet.eu, and posting them here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12210679

Good luck!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Newbies not allowed then why this entry is allowed for this competition  Shocked

As nikona pointed out, that user was already in the competition, before the restriction was applied.

Frue, I too want to participate. Is it fine if all the bets are made within 1 week ?

Yes it's fine. There are only 2 restrictions regarding the number of minimum bets to qualify for prizes. As stated by the rules 5 and 5.1 in the Rules Section.

Great thanks, and any chance of using a web wallet which might not have a fixed sending address ?

I don't have access to my wallet atm but have funds on my webwallet.
legendary
Newbies not allowed then why this entry is allowed for this competition  Shocked

As nikona pointed out, that user was already in the competition, before the restriction was applied.

Frue, I too want to participate. Is it fine if all the bets are made within 1 week ?

Yes it's fine. There are only 2 restrictions regarding the number of minimum bets to qualify for prizes. As stated by the rules 5 and 5.1 in the Rules Section.

xht
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
Activity: 574
Hey! Count me in please!

Name:  Raphesiius
Coin address: 1BrHDEHQ4uFR4aLMQTeh1sQoqxSiwofFbW
Bankroll: 0.5 BTC

Rock on DirectBet!

You're in. Good Luck !
Newbies not allowed then why this entry is allowed for this competition  Shocked

I believe thats because the rule was just added and didn't apply before when that application was added.
Activity: 812
Hey! Count me in please!

Name:  Raphesiius
Coin address: 1BrHDEHQ4uFR4aLMQTeh1sQoqxSiwofFbW
Bankroll: 0.5 BTC

Rock on DirectBet!

You're in. Good Luck !
Newbies not allowed then why this entry is allowed for this competition  Shocked
legendary
Yes as Coef said, entries are still available! The Late registration period only ends at 30 August, so you all still have 3 more days to join, and will have 3 weeks to participate, so everyhting is still possible.

(newbies are no longer allowed to join, as it would be to risky to mantain resgistration without restrictions, because of the possibility of duplicate accounts)
legendary
- Name: sakira
- Coin address: 1JPmS7aJ2cJ8eWLtcHnA6m6979rPmtRLkE
- Bankroll for the competition: 0.1BTC

Welcome. You're in. Good Luck !
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Exhausted
Entires are still open or close because many members still entering ?

Looks like it. One good thing to implement would be atleast to stop newbies from registering to prevent duplicate accounts.

As stated in the OP, "late registration will remain open until 30 August", so you can still join the competition if you like.
Also, I believe user "Heroin" is the last newbie participant, as the OP had already been edited to stop newbies from registering while the entrant list was updated.

Late registration will remain open until 30 August
(Now only Jr. Member and above)
Activity: 532
- Name: sakira
- Coin address: 1JPmS7aJ2cJ8eWLtcHnA6m6979rPmtRLkE
- Bankroll for the competition: 0.1BTC
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Hey! Count me in please!

Name:  Heroin
Coin address: DCcmvqamQV2DCvZyAsZtAM3YoGwAQzf9oq
Bankroll: 100 000 Doge.

You were added. Good Luck !

Looks like it. One good thing to implement would be atleast to stop newbies from registering to prevent duplicate accounts.
Activity: 812
Hey! Count me in please!

legendary
Hey! Count me in please!

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hey! Count me in please!

legendary
Hi I made my first bet.. but I forgot to change the "Bitcoin address where you'd like to receive your winnings" to the registered addy... so is the bet still counted? and can I transfer the funds winning funds to the registered address incase I win?

I'm afraid that bet will not count for the competition. Bets are not added manually to the leaderboard, they are added automatically and we need the payout address to be the same one you used when you registered.
If you really want that bet to count for the competition I'm afraid you will have to place it again with the correct address.

You can transfer any funds in and out of the competition address, as we do not control that. It's really up to you, but there is nothing we can do about your bet.

The coins was sent from the registered address.. just the winnings would be given out to another addy..! Its fine Ill just put the cash back into my registered addy once I win. n change the addy on the winnings section on directbet.

Yes I understand, the problem is that you did exactly the opposit. You can send the coins from any address (many wallets only work that way actually), but you must always set your payout addres to the one resgistered in the competition (that's how we identify you and your bets on the competition).

And you don't have to put the cash back into your registered address. You can do it if you want but we do not control the amount of coins you have on your payout address, we just need that everytime you place a bet, you set your payout address to the one registered on the competition!

Thank you for understanding.

Yup.!! Got it mate.! i have set my addy now to the registered one.! I won that game.. sucks to have not counted in.. Ill try again! Smiley

Thank you for understanding, and good luck for the rest of the competition!
Pages:
Jump to: