Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE Tipster Competition (sponsored by DirectBet.eu) Signature Campaign - page 4. (Read 4871 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
And here are the TXIDs for the payments for participation in the second week of this campaign, sent by DirectBet (thanks DirectBet Smiley):

• Google+ - e9b959d361c8007395920ef70fd750a615a4bf21dd254d7f67f771a6f15e6f23
  • devil11 - f636932be653a6b8b79414158fed8707560ea20034cbe53b3fcc2aa5cc340353
  • ralle14 - 72badf12e8ba2f6b3a0ba0927231a57dcc02c4462c4165a13b00d408f8ca3709
  • lister storm - e561b2494fad0ee1c340f886d928ca54a1fc084f1afac7ccfec0d437c97cb902

Boosterious only made 10 of the necessary 15 posts in the Gambling section, but we thought we'd pay him at least a partial amount anyway - here you are:

• Boosterious - 9bb9a6422b01fb3db787ac19ea7356c186951b9ad357187a9dd6ddebe23e642c

This campaign is now over. A big thank you to everyone who participated. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Payment received even though its late thank you and its been a pleasure advertising directbets tipster competition Smiley
legendary
Hey, everyone. That's it for the last week of this campaign - you can now remove your signatures and avatars. Thanks for your help promoting the Tipster Competition. Smiley

I will be looking through your posts later on today, and then we'll proceed with payments.
legendary
No, sorry, Blawpaw; there are currently no free spots - and, as the late registration period for the Tipster Competition is ending in a couple of days, we have no plans on restarting the campaign (at least, not any time soon).

Is this signature campaign is ending or only
registration will be ending ?

Well, registration for this campaign ended as soon as we got 5 participants; what I meant (in the post you quoted) was that, as the registration period for what the campaign is promoting will be ending soon, we will likely not be continuing this campaign (at least for now). But yes, in short, this campaign will be ending soon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I would like to participate. Are you still looking for new members for the signature campaign?
please let me know!

No, sorry, Blawpaw; there are currently no free spots - and, as the late registration period for the Tipster Competition is ending in a couple of days, we have no plans on restarting the campaign (at least, not any time soon).

Is this signature campaign is ending or only
registration will be ending ?
legendary
I would like to participate. Are you still looking for new members for the signature campaign?
please let me know!

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
please let me know!
legendary
Shuffle.com
Can i ask something about the double posting requirement im just a little confused so if we post 2 times in a single thread itll only count as one even if the posts are made on different days.. am i right or not exactly.

No, that's not it.

As this question has come up before, allow me to quote my previous answer:

I do not understand this requirement Double posts will count as one post only
That means posting in one thread will be counted as 1 post even though I made 3 posts at different times ?

No, that's not what I meant. By "double posts", I meant two (or more) posts made by the same user, one directly after the other in the same thread, which could (and often should) just have been made in the same post.

As an example, consider this post of mine: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13987816 - instead of editing the post to add that last bit about bitbollo, I could have just made another post with it. Had I done so, in the context of this campaign, that would be considered a "double post", and count only as one post (instead of two).

okay thank you for the nice answer very clear i was just really bothered about it earlier and curiosity pulled me back here.
legendary
Can i ask something about the double posting requirement im just a little confused so if we post 2 times in a single thread itll only count as one even if the posts are made on different days.. am i right or not exactly.

No, that's not it.

As this question has come up before, allow me to quote my previous answer:

I do not understand this requirement Double posts will count as one post only
That means posting in one thread will be counted as 1 post even though I made 3 posts at different times ?

No, that's not what I meant. By "double posts", I meant two (or more) posts made by the same user, one directly after the other in the same thread, which could (and often should) just have been made in the same post.

As an example, consider this post of mine: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13987816 - instead of editing the post to add that last bit about bitbollo, I could have just made another post with it. Had I done so, in the context of this campaign, that would be considered a "double post", and count only as one post (instead of two).
legendary
Shuffle.com
legendary
can i joined?

1MjhoRjwDtVA3eAYUKNizHRMUv6AbkxBWX

As you can see in the post just above yours, there are no spots left.

Also, Newbie Members can neither use links in their signature nor avatars, both of which we would very much like our campaign members to be able to use.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
can i joined?

1MjhoRjwDtVA3eAYUKNizHRMUv6AbkxBWX
legendary
there is one place already?

post = 128
address = 1AfA8Nzz6WvZRL8oaAXQUFXJHC64cB55wc

I'm sorry, Cs87kxy, but the last spot went to lister storm, a little while ago.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours
there is one place already?

post = 128
address = 1AfA8Nzz6WvZRL8oaAXQUFXJHC64cB55wc
legendary
would like to join

Bitcoin address : 182prHwqESsb3kRNqX4jp9wtVBM2pQAJ8a

Alright, welcome aboard, lister storm. Smiley

Campaign is now full.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
would like to join

Bitcoin address : 182prHwqESsb3kRNqX4jp9wtVBM2pQAJ8a
legendary
I just want to ask if theres a spot left for me if yes heres my bitcoin address and i will change my sig and avatar asap if im accepted.
1RaLk3SNWLjjrD6VNGCNzLM4N7JjhHwhp
Thank you very much.

Sure, there are still spots left; please change your signature and avatar, and I will add you to the list as well.

EDIT: Added to the list; thanks for joining us.

Only one spot left; bob123, if you want the last spot, now's a good time to change the avatar and signature. - too late.
legendary
Shuffle.com
I just want to ask if theres a spot left for me if yes heres my bitcoin address and i will change my sig and avatar asap if im accepted.
1RaLk3SNWLjjrD6VNGCNzLM4N7JjhHwhp
Thank you very much.
legendary
I would like to participate in this Signature Campaign.

I have already set appropriate Avatar and Signature for next Tipsters Championship.

Here is my Bitcoin address : 1DYSZB4XjEED3oeCGtwM25BbF8hp9PZmh6

Thanks in advance.  Smiley

I'd like to enroll this campaign.

postcount: 414
BTC: 1Noz8BvQ7rfrboqKY9CesfqBbMxZaXWDj3

Welcome, devil11 and bob123. Smiley

Please change the signature and avatar as soon as possible, bob123 - I will add you to the list as soon as you do.

EDIT: bob123 missed his chance. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
I'd like to enroll this campaign.

postcount: 414
BTC: 1Noz8BvQ7rfrboqKY9CesfqBbMxZaXWDj3

Pages:
Jump to: