Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE TOKENS---coins giving free tokens - page 3. (Read 1408 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
August 24, 2017, 05:50:23 PM
in any way i am thanking you both guys for those two that you posted
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 24, 2017, 05:47:36 PM
I know Authorship was giving free 75 tokens for signing up. Thats like $11 worth of tokens for free.
If you want to get free tokens you can use this link too http://bounty.authorship.com/ref/V8116230

any other coins giving away free tokens??

LOL  Grin -- Nice innocent approach to leaving your referral link in your post. I hear that DeepOnion is offering a 15.18888 Onion giveaway for registering on their forums and posting in a specific thread.

You can get to the DeepOnion site by clicking in an obvious location on someone's signature. The page the signature takes you to will have a big link that says something to the effect of "Special Giveaway"  Cheesy

I didnot make this thread to put the referral link. But just wanted to know if i am missing out on free coins just because i am not aware of them. I put the referral link because people are getting free tokens, worth $11 which can grow after the ICO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 24, 2017, 05:42:19 PM
I know Authorship was giving free 75 tokens for signing up. Thats like $11 worth of tokens for free.
If you want to get free tokens you can use this link too http://bounty.authorship.com/ref/V8116230

LOL  Grin -- Nice innocent approach to leaving your referral link in your post. I hear that DeepOnion is offering a 15.18888 Onion giveaway for registering on their forums and posting in a specific thread.

You can get to the DeepOnion site by clicking in an obvious location on someone's signature. The page the signature takes you to will have a big link that says something to the effect of "Special Giveaway"  Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 24, 2017, 04:54:13 PM

Pages:
Jump to: