Pages:
Author

Topic: Free treatment at home - page 2. (Read 244 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 21, 2020, 05:03:03 AM
Do you have some remedy to lose excess weight? I know that there's no shortcut for losing weight.

But I can't exercise that much in my area and can't even do home workouts due to busy schedule.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
August 20, 2020, 10:36:47 PM
You can be treated as good as you like provided you are at home and you are comfortable, what really make some people not be comfortable at home is money and over hardworking, but when there is finance  the life style of human change,the only way you can differentiate comfortable and uncomfortable family is money.

Herbalist/ herbs,herbs is used for treatment of different illness in humans and animals ,its really help based on the recommendations of the herb and the illness.
Herbs normally use for reduction of sugar level treatment and treatment of some certain infections so it has a diverse cure ,
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
August 20, 2020, 05:23:08 AM
any recommendation for Diabetes ? i have been diagnose as type 2 diabetic last week and i am looking for alternative medicine as herbal so maybe you can help me out?

thanks in advance mate.
Activity: 79
Merit: 37
August 20, 2020, 04:32:06 AM
Hello"
I have seen that we can take advantage of this wonderful section to exchange experiences in our daily business fields and provide benefit to each other, so today I am proposing a new service for those interested in the world of medicinal plants and herbal remedies
I am an agronomist specializing in the field of medicinal and aromatic plants and I work in the cosmetic and therapeutic industry and a former member of Campus France Online:
Treatments for acne, warts, men's beard germination, women's cosmetics, baldness treatment and many other external medications.
The other part of the treatments that I create are of internal effect, such as:
Preparations for treating kidney stones, relieving spinal pain of all kinds, irritable bowel syndrome, and treating respiratory problems such as asthma, blood pressure problems and many others
Today I put this experience and information in your hands and I hope to raise all the problems that you are suffering from in order to offer you the appropriate treatment and without any compensation for the growth of society and to prove to the world that treatment with herbs is effective and beneficial

Writing was also done in the local section of the Arabic language
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55029017
Source:https://www.lifegoalidea.com/follow-healthy-diet/
Pages:
Jump to: