Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE TRICK [TwitterAudit.com] Re-Audit Twitter Account - With Images Tutorial - page 2. (Read 2761 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I tried this method in the past on one of my twitter account but the result is quite different, i used bots followers in my other account right after i use twitteraudit in the first time, trust me here, twitteraudit won't see the bots on your account on the second audit if you don't pay. So basically they will just add the recently added followers (even bots) as real followers
legendary
Activity: 1414
I followed all steps and revoked the access, still didn't work.
Anyone else except OP who able to use it?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
I tried it for my @Dailyfreebits account but it didn't work. Still showing 6 months old result.

you must Follow All Steps as shown above in thread .. means Revoke Access Option is main part to Do this method successful . It works Every time for me. I use this method two or three times a day . Never face any issue

Thanlks for the information and I really appreciate but my question is, will the above process add to someone followers or something? I mean what will really happen to the account?
Thanks

Nope It will just check your Updated followers and tell your real result about fake or real followers
legendary
Activity: 1414
I tried it for my @Dailyfreebits account but it didn't work. Still showing 6 months old result.
Update: It worked.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Thanlks for the information and I really appreciate but my question is, will the above process add to someone followers or something? I mean what will really happen to the account?
Thanks

If you have make a twitteraudit check before then for the second time even after months you have to pay.
But with this method as OP stated [I didn't test it yet] then you can recheck if your followers real/fake count has been increased or decreased.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Bypassing [TwitterAudit.com] Re-Audit TWT Account (Openly Posted)

Thread has been Update --- 29-08-2017

Now With Images all Detail Steps
tips -  Etherium - 0xf24aef449d88a8a1a86cf869b14d9bdd07e40594

Its very simple process , No need of new Twitter Account

Steps : -
1. Login twitter account - Old account you want to re audit
2. Go to setting
3. Click on APPS Option
4. See TwitterAudit Application name and Click Revoke Access Button and sign-out From your account
Must Sign Out FRom your account After This Process

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Sign Out From your TwitterAudit Account
2. Go back to TwitterAudit.com and Click Sign-In option on front Page
3. -- Yupee You will see Latest Results

This method works Unlimited times

IF you face any issue Tell me

Bitcoin tips - Bitcoin address:   1HJzSHi1kz3cduwUEaY7nr5W2hq7Jxm7fH

Tip Appreciated..
Pages:
Jump to: