Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE USB Stick!! - CoinElectronics.com [Tablets/Phones/Desktops/Software] - page 2. (Read 1622 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
And hereby added to my signature. Wink

Here's the signature code to insert:
Code:
[b][color=white][glow=red,2,300]Buy [Tablets/Phones/Desktops/Software] with BTC at [url]www.coinelectronics.com[/url][/glow][/color][/b]

Added to my sig Smiley

Email us at [email protected] with your forum yusername and shipping address!

E-mail sent, thank you guys. Thumbs up for a nice giveaway campaign! Cool
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
Hey ,
Added to signature
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Code:
[b][color=white][glow=red,2,300]Buy [Tablets/Phones/Desktops/Software] with BTC at [url]www.coinelectronics.com[/url][/glow][/color][/b]

Added to my sig Smiley

Email us at [email protected] with your forum yusername and shipping address!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 126

Code:
Hi there,

If you don't mind, I have a better design for opencart system for your shopping site. If you want, I can upgrade it for you Smiley

Merry Xmas.

Our head programmer is currently working on fixing fundamentals, as of now we are okay, if we need extra help we will definitely know where to turn, right now we are looking for Functionality to be 100% before making any graphical changes. We have a designer and are working closely with him to cater to our needs.
Activity: 112
Hi there,

If you don't mind, I have a better design for opencart system for your shopping site. If you want, I can upgrade it for you Smiley

Merry Xmas.
Hello,

Done  Wink

Please email us at [email protected] with your shipping information and BitCoinTalk forum name.

Congratulations, merry Christmas.
Activity: 26
Hello!

Nice giveaway! Wink

Just a small question: are you sending these goodies abroad too?  Cheesy

Regards,

We will ship anywhere. Note, some places will take longer than others, please email us at [email protected] with your shipping information and BitCoinTalk forum name.

Congratulations, merry Christmas.
Activity: 84
Hello!

Nice giveaway! Wink

Just a small question: are you sending these goodies abroad too?  Cheesy

Regards,
Giveaway!

We are excited to be launching V1.0 of CoinElectronics, as a thanks to the Community for letting us into your family we will be giving away some goodies to 15 lucky members!

Give away over. Next one will be some more goodies, thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: