Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 251. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 2
hi guys;

i was using imacros for every free rol ,eevery hours;

it was good for earn but now imacros has new update, which is premium, not free;

do anyone know how to use free version or previus/old version?
Your account will be banned soon.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
hi guys;

i was using imacros for every free rol ,eevery hours;

it was good for earn but now imacros has new update, which is premium, not free;

do anyone know how to use free version or previus/old version?
Activity: 317
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
is there a prize if i hit the rare number such as 10000 or 00000??? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy XD
https://ibb.co/iDCJwm
https://ibb.co/nyjWGm
Activity: 244
Merit: 2
Please add freebitcoin features to freedogecoin too.
Dogecoin is rising.
Last year it's price was $0.2 per 1000 Doge, and now it is $20 per 1000 Doge. (%10000 in one year)
welcome to join bitcointalk and freebit is a good choice
Activity: 1

It's new addition just last week. And hey, in Freebitcoin, 3k satoshis is not cheap. 13 satoshis per hour and that will give you, at least, 230 claims, so if you are a robot that will be 230 hours, 9.5 days of claiming nonstop in Freebitcoin.  Roll Eyes So, your nearly 10 days of claiming in Freebitcoin will be put in the fees alone lol.

don't forget about upper lines and points. use points smartly and you will receive much more than usual claim.
yes , i have bought bonus BTC is 500% and 1000%

Hello, I joined now,login: Cry
yeal

3x reward points (RP) promotion currently running and ends in 46:42:47 (6 RP/free roll, 3 RP/referral free roll, 3 RP/multiply roll).
Follow us on twitter to be notified in advance about our future promotions!
work hard , earn PR . thanks
Activity: 87
yeal

3x reward points (RP) promotion currently running and ends in 46:42:47 (6 RP/free roll, 3 RP/referral free roll, 3 RP/multiply roll).
Follow us on twitter to be notified in advance about our future promotions!

It's new addition just last week. And hey, in Freebitcoin, 3k satoshis is not cheap. 13 satoshis per hour and that will give you, at least, 230 claims, so if you are a robot that will be 230 hours, 9.5 days of claiming nonstop in Freebitcoin.  Roll Eyes So, your nearly 10 days of claiming in Freebitcoin will be put in the fees alone lol.

don't forget about upper lines and points. use points smartly and you will receive much more than usual claim.
yes , i have bought bonus BTC is 500% and 1000%
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

It's new addition just last week. And hey, in Freebitcoin, 3k satoshis is not cheap. 13 satoshis per hour and that will give you, at least, 230 claims, so if you are a robot that will be 230 hours, 9.5 days of claiming nonstop in Freebitcoin.  Roll Eyes So, your nearly 10 days of claiming in Freebitcoin will be put in the fees alone lol.

Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
The balance column only. I don't take screenshots, but I log the numbers every day. I'll post exact numbers if this happens to me again, but I don't think there is anything to be afraid from. I love frrebitco.in!

Yeah, because what it counts is the balance on the top right, and as for now I've never seen it decreasing fortunately Cheesy
Activity: 51
Merit: 3
The balance column only. I don't take screenshots, but I log the numbers every day. I'll post exact numbers if this happens to me again, but I don't think there is anything to be afraid from. I love frrebitco.in!
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Yes, exactly. And a few more days are corrected backwards as well. It's not in negative, just no interest and referral gains.

Can you provide more details? Do you mean numbers in the RECENT INTEREST PAYMENTS table (last 10 days)? I it just the 'balance' column or 'interest' too?

Did you notice this before, or just this one time? How many days were affected and what's the correction/difference (in sats or as %)?

I took a screenshot of my today's balance, will check it tomorrow or in few days to see if it changes.
Yes, exactly. And a few more days are corrected backwards as well. It's not in negative, just no interest and referral gains.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Has it occured to any of you that the past balances change on the earn btc tab? I record it every day and sometimes there are some corrections in the negative direction. (I know that the interest is added on a random time and no i don't give out percentage to referrals)

Uhm no, I never noticed this. You mean if a row at some point says:

2017-12-25 0.00100000

If you check it maybe five days later it may have changed to:

2017-12-25 0.00095000

?
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Has it occured to any of you that the past balances change on the earn btc tab? I record it every day and sometimes there are some corrections in the negative direction. (I know that the interest is added on a random time and no i don't give out percentage to referrals)

I don't think I have noticed. Is it a lot? The corrections I mean.

But I think there might be a deposit to my account that I was told has been credited to my account but not reflected on the total sum of my balance. Is there any way to check this? If there is then we can see if there are any changes to our balances and why there's an adjustment if there's any.
Activity: 317

According to bonus term number 4 "The maximum wagering requirement that you can fulfil in a single bet cannot exceed 10% of the original amount of your bonus account"

In my account, i have balance in bonus account 25000 satoshi, but when i bet 5000 satoshi, wager remaining only deduct 200 satoshi. Should it deduct 2500 satoshi, according to bonus terms?
Jump to: