Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 365. (Read 405405 times)

legendary
Activity: 1086
Merit: 1014
Bitcoin Trader
Hello there

I sent you a problem mail as a private message from here. You give urgent information about the subject.

Bitcoin grabbed from your site I asked to grab a request for about 10 hours although the bitcoin did not fall, as well as the tx transaction seems to be canceled.

https://blockchain.info/en/tx/8c8b5184114017129904c4d9f1508672b77f417671aa051b2ee442f4a9d9279d
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

The longest running bitcoin faucet!

• WIN UP TO $200 IN FREE BITCOINS
  • MULTIPLY YOUR BITCOINS PLAYING HI-LO
  • WIN HI-LO JACKPOTS UP TO 1 BITCOIN
  • FREE WEEKLY LOTTERY WITH BIG PRIZES
  • EARN LOYALTY REWARD POINTS AND EXCHANGE THEM FOR COOL GIFTS LIKE THE LATEST iPHONE
  • 50% REFERRAL COMMISSIONS FOR LIFE

Why I can not play anymore?
Everytime i try to ROLL i get this message "Sorry, this IP address has been blocked from playing the FREE PLAY game. You may continue to use the rest of the website as normal."

I play only in my work and at home.
I have already restarted the home modem, received a new IP, and remain blocked.
It definitely does not depend on the IP from which I try to ROLL.

So I think they've blocked my account.
I would like to know why my account is blocked?
Is it possible somehow to be unlocked?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
IS the lottery fair ?

Wow, a million dollars worth of question.
I wonder at which page in the future will this question be asked again. It's been asked, answered by admin, replied by others, repeat. The condensed version is admin had implemented the fairest method he can think of (the same system applied by gambling sites, IIRC). But if you think it is still not good enough or you have a better suggestion, admin is all ear.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

My winning few days ago, its not big money but it makes your heart warm :p
I would be happy if freedoge also had lottery like freebitco.
P.S. already lost all of my wins on multiply Smiley
legendary
Wait... What?
Jusrw wanted to post my two winnings today. Both was when I was on my phone (in fact, I also post this from phone) and because I have some time to spare and there is an app that i can use, I decide to combine them. Thanks for the winning, Wetsuit.

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
If others started to offer their ideas, I also can suggest one simple thing. I would like same reward points system added to freedoge.co.in. If we would able to collect reward points from two faucets and get it to one ballance. It would help to accumulate points faster.
And I don't agree with one comment about offerwalls above. These offerwalls pays good only for 1st tier countries. For other countries there only few offers, and sometimes they even don't pay after completing offer.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 624
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
has the minimum payout been lowered? seeing 0.00000112 BTC

are you looking at write one? can you give as screenshot of it?

for me its as usual, for now 226 satoshi. check well...

for me today also unusual payout  Grin

Fake one you are just edited it with inspect element..
And honestly it is hard to win in their lucky draws.. but someone already win in their games before they are active of buying more tickets and win and hit the top paying lucky number..
copper member
Activity: 1283
Merit: 261

for me today also unusual payout  Grin

Activity: 338
Merit: 104
Sure, I would appreciate all suggestions and will reward anyone if we implement their idea in the future too.

ok then  Smiley

how about integrating OfferWalls like those on other sites such as http://faucetgame.com/ and http://bonusbitcoin.co/ ?
i'm sure there is a technical hurdle to this - but with your development skills it will probably be easy!
gives users something to do/earn while they are waiting for the next faucet payout

ps. if you do this then please set the payouts super-high like on Bonus Bitcoin where they are 3-4 times higher than Faucet Game and other sites  Tongue

Activity: 3

https://i.imgur.com/BuTyjvs.png
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Nope, it's 227 sats for me.

Sure, I would appreciate all suggestions and will reward anyone if we implement their idea in the future too.

OK. What I would really like to see is something like the 'Birds' service (https://birds.bitcoin.com/about), so basically paying/getting paid for re-tweeting. The problem with 'Birds' is that they operate on-chain, making it pretty much unusable for anyone with less than 10k followers.

Freebitco.in already has large userbase and off-chain payment system, so it's a massive advantage. You could charge even 10% commission and people still will be happy to use it. You already have a massive crowd of people looking to earn small amounts of btc (I'm sure a lot of them have twitter accounts), and there will be people willing to pay for retweets - it's much easier and likely cheaper than running a standard "twitter campaign" (often done manually, as seen on this forum), also it seems a good way to promote ref links etc.

One obstacle to overcome would be filtering out people with thousands of fake followers. But it's doable, you could check the audit score at registration or at withdrawal attempt, set the minimum allowed score or only pay for real followers. Hopefully it could be automated.

Other idea: Staking PoS coins for a small fee. Something that JustDice does with CLAMs. You could allow users to convert their btc earnings to PoS alts (CLAM, NXT, in the future - ETH).

You could also integrate ShapeShift for deposits/withdrawals (it would probably only work for instant withdrawals though). From the users' perspective, it's always good to have such option, even if the fees are rather high. Afaik, it's easy to implement and ShapeShift pay affiliate commission.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501

Activity: 3
legendary
Wait... What?
--snip--
Admin, I want to suggest one minor "new feature". --snip--

I agree with this idea. I often play on my phone as well when I am at work and outside. It will of be of help if we can see our last rolls, lotteries and dice rolls at some section of our profile.

--snip--

You can see your roll history in the MULTIPLY BTC page, which shows all the free rolls too with the verification link. Is that what you were looking for?

Actually, it is
I never know that it was there all the time. Thank you for pointing it out

edit: I can't find the same feature on freedoge. It had a "history" section but the list is empty, the one that I wanted to post were actually the doges
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
I would much rather see more innovative games for entertainment purposes on your site. The Multiplier and lottery is a bit boring.

I second this. Add more games for something to do in the hour between free rolls.

I have been working on a new game but is a bit complex so taking a while. It's quite different from any online game I have seen.

thank you for the .1 btc for free

Congrats.

I also confirm that I received my BTC0.1 prize. Thanks again wetsuit!

ps. If you're looking to add something new to the website, we could do a little brainstorming here and share ideas.

Admin, I want to suggest one minor "new feature". Is it possible to add a feature like "Your last ten rolls", because more than once (last night was the latest), I roll a second or higher tier while I was on my phone but I can't publish it here because I was on certain situation where it took too much to snap with phone (I did some screenshot with phone and posted here, but that is because I was at home and I can do the whole snap then upload and things like that under my convenience). So, if we can have those feature, I think it will be very nice to "oh, I got a high roll. Let me post it later from my laptop when I am home."

I agree with this idea. I often play on my phone as well when I am at work and outside. It will of be of help if we can see our last rolls, lotteries and dice rolls at some section of our profile.

Then we can post it here as well in a more concise manner along with the original screenshot (if taken).

Maybe a link on that page to this thread as well so we can navigate easily to this page directly as well.

You can see your roll history in the MULTIPLY BTC page, which shows all the free rolls too with the verification link. Is that what you were looking for?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
Admin, I want to suggest one minor "new feature". Is it possible to add a feature like "Your last ten rolls", because more than once (last night was the latest), I roll a second or higher tier while I was on my phone but I can't publish it here because I was on certain situation where it took too much to snap with phone (I did some screenshot with phone and posted here, but that is because I was at home and I can do the whole snap then upload and things like that under my convenience). So, if we can have those feature, I think it will be very nice to "oh, I got a high roll. Let me post it later from my laptop when I am home."

Then we can post it here as well in a more concise manner along with the original screenshot (if taken).

Maybe a link on that page to this thread as well so we can navigate easily to this page directly as well.
legendary
Wait... What?
Activity: 45
Hi Admin,

Could you please explain what happened here? (see image)
I want a refund for my account.

http://oi65.tinypic.com/35bzfh1.jpg

P.S. if you want more screenshots, I can give you. My friends have also experienced this issue. Please update us.
thank you.

man, you are rolling x10, it means you must roll under 950 or more then 9050, so everything is fine

Ohhh I see, thank you so much.... Sorry for bothering you Tongue
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Hi Admin,

Could you please explain what happened here? (see image)
I want a refund for my account.

P.S. if you want more screenshots, I can give you. My friends have also experienced this issue. Please update us.
thank you.

man, you are rolling x10, it means you must roll under 950 or more then 9050, so everything is fine
Jump to: