Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 407. (Read 400510 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
It's very nice of you to make this website. But a lot still need to be improved, just keep up Smiley

What improvements would you suggest ?
A nicer UI.
The current look does not reflect its awesomeness.
Very bland.
PM me if you want a new design Wink
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
It's very nice of you to make this website. But a lot still need to be improved, just keep up Smiley

What improvements would you suggest ?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
legendary
That sounds simple enough, I shall look into implementing that.

Another thing that doesn't look right (in my opinion at least) is the fact that the previous roll details are gone if you refresh the page. Those should be kept forever until the next roll (they surely shouldn't take that much space). Otherwise the user might be prevented from checking the previous roll if for some reason the page is reloaded (either by himself or the server).

OK, so to be more constructive, here's my current best solution: simply make sure that the server seed and nonce will not change for a user until they are successfully used for a roll. This would make it impossible for the site to "skip" certain combinations if the outcome is too beneficial to a user.

That is exactly what happens now. The server seed, nonce and balance are updated in the same mysql statement, so if a roll is unsuccesful (ie. the balance remains unchanged), the server seed and nonce is re-used in the next roll.

Why r u using adsense on gambling site ? This is violation of adsense TOS. They'll ban u if it comes to their notice.

I have pre-approval from adsense.
Activity: 172
Merit: 22
OK, so to be more constructive, here's my current best solution: simply make sure that the server seed and nonce will not change for a user until they are successfully used for a roll. This would make it impossible for the site to "skip" certain combinations if the outcome is too beneficial to a user.

That is exactly what happens now. The server seed, nonce and balance are updated in the same mysql statement, so if a roll is unsuccesful (ie. the balance remains unchanged), the server seed and nonce is re-used in the next roll.

Why r u using adsense on gambling site ? This is violation of adsense TOS. They'll ban u if it comes to their notice.
Activity: 27
Another thing that doesn't look right (in my opinion at least) is the fact that the previous roll details are gone if you refresh the page. Those should be kept forever until the next roll (they surely shouldn't take that much space). Otherwise the user might be prevented from checking the previous roll if for some reason the page is reloaded (either by himself or the server).

Also keep in mind that freebitco.in's purported average payout per free roll is about 5-10 times the most common one you're likely to get when averaged over long periods when you "should" be getting the higher prizes as well. (I haven't got myself anything over 9993 and I will believe that is possible when I will see it AND when it will match the site's purported claim of the frequency of said number over long periods of playing.)

Yes but easy name to remember can't be only reason , I mean like I said , its not the best faucet , its not the best dice nor its not the best affiliate program. So why this website and not something that looks better,  gives more coins as faucet and has a better dice game? There is only one example in my mind which is primedice which already makes good bucks probably even more than freebitcoin but I really wondered why this thing got this famous. It definetly doesnt deserve to Cheesy

And what's the best faucet in your opinion? It should be the one paying most for playing a realistic amount of time (let's say it should be 10 free rolls per day for a site like freebitco.in). It's irrelevant to most people that it doesn't look great. Neither does eBay, but people don't go there to admire gradients. So is there another faucet paying better per 24h vs. freebitco.in where one plays 10 rolls per day?

Also keep in mind that freebitco.in's purported average payout per free roll is about 5-10 times the most common one you're likely to get when averaged over long periods when you "should" be getting the higher prizes as well. (I haven't got myself anything over 9993 and I will believe that is possible when I will see it AND when it will match the site's purported claim of the frequency of said number over long periods of playing.)

Yes but easy name to remember can't be only reason , I mean like I said , its not the best faucet , its not the best dice nor its not the best affiliate program. So why this website and not something that looks better,  gives more coins as faucet and has a better dice game? There is only one example in my mind which is primedice which already makes good bucks probably even more than freebitcoin but I really wondered why this thing got this famous. It definetly doesnt deserve to Cheesy

And what's the best faucet in your opinion? It should be the one paying most for playing a realistic amount of time (let's say it should be 10 free rolls per day for a site like freebitco.in). It's irrelevant to most people that it doesn't look great. Neither does eBay, but people don't go there to admire gradients. So is there another faucet paying better per 24h vs. freebitco.in where one plays 10 rolls per day?

Yes but easy name to remember can't be only reason , I mean like I said , its not the best faucet , its not the best dice nor its not the best affiliate program. So why this website and not something that looks better,  gives more coins as faucet and has a better dice game? There is only one example in my mind which is primedice which already makes good bucks probably even more than freebitcoin but I really wondered why this thing got this famous. It definetly doesnt deserve to Cheesy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Yes but easy name to remember can't be only reason , I mean like I said , its not the best faucet , its not the best dice nor its not the best affiliate program. So why this website and not something that looks better,  gives more coins as faucet and has a better dice game? There is only one example in my mind which is primedice which already makes good bucks probably even more than freebitcoin but I really wondered why this thing got this famous. It definetly doesnt deserve to Cheesy
Activity: 561
Merit: 500

What I do not understand is that , this is a bitcoin faucet of sorts with a dice site put in , it looks horrible with the desing , has a lot of useless junk ads and so on. What does this website has that makes it this much famous? I mean its not the faucet because there are tons of them , hell even better payouts with much better design , its not dice because there are ton of better dice sites , its not affiliate because there are better affiliate systems. Best example would be primedice , it has affiliate faucet and dice all together , maybe it does better but comparing the two would be funny.

So long story short , what makes this unoriginal , horrible looking , useless website so famous and gets this much traffic? Its absurd that this website is known in bitcoin community and not long forgotten like many others.

A easy to remember domain name?
Btw, putting a dice game on the faucet make its users stay on the page for longer, and that gives the ad more exposure.
Activity: 434

What I do not understand is that , this is a bitcoin faucet of sorts with a dice site put in , it looks horrible with the desing , has a lot of useless junk ads and so on. What does this website has that makes it this much famous? I mean its not the faucet because there are tons of them , hell even better payouts with much better design , its not dice because there are ton of better dice sites , its not affiliate because there are better affiliate systems. Best example would be primedice , it has affiliate faucet and dice all together , maybe it does better but comparing the two would be funny.

So long story short , what makes this unoriginal , horrible looking , useless website so famous and gets this much traffic? Its absurd that this website is known in bitcoin community and not long forgotten like many others.
legendary

> completely and provably fair as much as possible.

What I said above could be easily fixed. I can propose multiple ways but I'm sure the owner could think of them too.

> The odds of hitting the higher numbers and 10,000 have been calculated as well. The chances are very slim, but possible. I have seen a lot of the higher numbers hit, but not 10,000. It is very hard and rare to hit that for a reason; the site couldn't survive if people hit 10,000 a couple times a week.

Yes, it is 1 in 20,000 for 10,000 and for all numbers >= 9994 it is about 1 in 1600. Based on my summing of my own rolls and of two other individuals (users of the site) I have reasons to suspect what I said above. I can't be 100% sure for now, because our combined samples are too small for now to draw a definitive conclusion (but it's not encouraging).

> the site couldn't survive if people hit 10,000 a couple times a week

Actually it should be entirely a matter of sustainability through ads. If the ad revenue per roll covers the roll expense (paid to user) then it should be OK. What you're saying does not make sense considering the site can have lots and lots of traffic, or not very much (and hence there should be a lot of 10,000 hits or not many). And the expense per roll can be easily computed from that table considering that all numbers will be hit with their corresponding average probability over the many rolls the site experiences.

> If there is any possible way of being cheated- I would guarantee that it is not there because of wetsuit, and if he knew about it- it would be fixed.

I'm not here to attack wetsuit for giving us free bitcoin (lol) and even if my supposition were true, the site would still be better than most faucets. But I would appreciate honesty especially considering that the site made me a long term fan (using it for many many months now) because of the allure of a higher prize...

Update:

Have you guys noticed any failed rolls (timeout, server error etc.)? I'm thinking the site could still cheat with the free rolls if when a good number turns up the server simply fakes a timeout or a server error. You should then make sure that your next roll will have the same server seed, client seed and nonce until it succeeds. But obviously you can't be sure you'll have the same because out of the three you can only control the client seed. I'll keep an eye out for this with my future rolls but wanted to bring this to your attention and find out what you think of this. I'll also finalize my probability analysis rather soon I hope.

The site's dev/owner is a trusted member of our community, and he has done his best to make things completely and provably fair as much as possible. There has also been much analysis of the free rolls and this site in general already done. The odds of hitting the higher numbers and 10,000 have been calculated as well. The chances are very slim, but possible. I have seen a lot of the higher numbers hit, but not 10,000. It is very hard and rare to hit that for a reason; the site couldn't survive if people hit 10,000 a couple times a week.

In short- wetsuit has done everything possible to maintain fairness with the site- even making changes to the algorithm when better choices have been brought up, and adding a roll verifier. If there is any possible way of being cheated- I would guarantee that it is not there because of wetsuit, and if he knew about it- it would be fixed.

-snarlpill
> completely and provably fair as much as possible.

What I said above could be easily fixed. I can propose multiple ways but I'm sure the owner could think of them too.

> The odds of hitting the higher numbers and 10,000 have been calculated as well. The chances are very slim, but possible. I have seen a lot of the higher numbers hit, but not 10,000. It is very hard and rare to hit that for a reason; the site couldn't survive if people hit 10,000 a couple times a week.

Yes, it is 1 in 20,000 for 10,000 and for all numbers >= 9994 it is about 1 in 1600. Based on my summing of my own rolls and of two other individuals (users of the site) I have reasons to suspect what I said above. I can't be 100% sure for now, because our combined samples are too small for now to draw a definitive conclusion (but it's not encouraging).

> the site couldn't survive if people hit 10,000 a couple times a week

Actually it should be entirely a matter of sustainability through ads. If the ad revenue per roll covers the roll expense (paid to user) then it should be OK. What you're saying does not make sense considering the site can have lots and lots of traffic, or not very much (and hence there should be a lot of 10,000 hits or not many). And the expense per roll can be easily computed from that table considering that all numbers will be hit with their corresponding average probability over the many rolls the site experiences.

> If there is any possible way of being cheated- I would guarantee that it is not there because of wetsuit, and if he knew about it- it would be fixed.

I'm not here to attack wetsuit for giving us free bitcoin (lol) and even if my supposition were true, the site would still be better than most faucets. But I would appreciate honesty especially considering that the site made me a long term fan (using it for many many months now) because of the allure of a higher prize...

Update:

Have you guys noticed any failed rolls (timeout, server error etc.)? I'm thinking the site could still cheat with the free rolls if when a good number turns up the server simply fakes a timeout or a server error. You should then make sure that your next roll will have the same server seed, client seed and nonce until it succeeds. But obviously you can't be sure you'll have the same because out of the three you can only control the client seed. I'll keep an eye out for this with my future rolls but wanted to bring this to your attention and find out what you think of this. I'll also finalize my probability analysis rather soon I hope.

The site's dev/owner is a trusted member of our community, and he has done his best to make things completely and provably fair as much as possible. There has also been much analysis of the free rolls and this site in general already done. The odds of hitting the higher numbers and 10,000 have been calculated as well. The chances are very slim, but possible. I have seen a lot of the higher numbers hit, but not 10,000. It is very hard and rare to hit that for a reason; the site couldn't survive if people hit 10,000 a couple times a week.

In short- wetsuit has done everything possible to maintain fairness with the site- even making changes to the algorithm when better choices have been brought up, and adding a roll verifier. If there is any possible way of being cheated- I would guarantee that it is not there because of wetsuit, and if he knew about it- it would be fixed.

-snarlpill
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
Update:

-snarlpill
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
i just see in my facebook group is that he is got the number 10000 and his balance now 1.3 BTC

wetsuit can you approve this true or not or he is just use Inspect Element ?

Won 0.35 and has now 1.3...
I think he lies.

maybe you true
i think is impossible to get number 10000
We cannot say impossible but very difficult and need too much luck for this which I have no  Wink

The chance to hit 10000 is low at 0.005%.
But if there are 200 active users, each making 10 rolls a day, we should have 3 "10000" rolls a month on average.
Activity: 392
i just see in my facebook group is that he is got the number 10000 and his balance now 1.3 BTC

I think he lies.

maybe you true
We cannot say impossible but very difficult and need too much luck for this which I have no  Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 595

I think he lies.

maybe you true
Update:

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Any idea why this happens sometimes?

Is it in chrome ?

Yes, it happens in stats too.
With all of those top10 texts.

it's a wierd issue, most likely with the browser. i shall look into it.

i get exactly that in Chrome too... i notice it more as I leave the windows open the the webpages in tabs for hours, think it might be related to low-memory in my case

Happens for me too. I'm using chrome too.
And I have noticed that it goes back to the right text when I put my mouse on it.
Jump to: