Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 448. (Read 400954 times)

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
It free money after all  Cheesy

Actually, it is not free money at all, we get paid for spending our time watching ads (ok, for having a glimpse at) Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ask me anything if you have any problem
Had to reduce free payouts by 33.3% due to the increasing price of Bitcoins. First time that rising Bitcoin prices made me sad Sad

Sounds not very promising, I haven't yet won my Bitcoin, pity... Cry
It free money after all  Cheesy
legendary
Well it is free after all, so I am trying to do the best I can.

No one is blaming you here (hope we won't have problems with payment)  Wink
Make your advertisers pay you in BTC!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
Had to reduce free payouts by 33.3% due to the increasing price of Bitcoins. First time that rising Bitcoin prices made me sad Sad

Well it is free after all, so I am trying to do the best I can.
legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Thanks for letting us know so quickly.
legendary

Bonus activated for everyone who posted.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
15YghfTyNj6GWWp6fWmmWNAD9wjdDDVxTQ
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
17rYMypDdWkvcN3GcUtscvdRBtjL8i7JMa
Before this I make account using this address 19GEiBj6ixG4FWcq86zUnqXokFn5oCWJq6
but i forgot the password so I make new account using 1HxN6bnYsFK8i8UrxaGMyfQmYSdhaYQn9i.

When I want change to that 19GEiBj6ixG4FWcq86zUnqXokFn5oCWJq6 back now it said An account with this Bitcoin Address already exists. Can you delete that old account ? I want change to that address but cant since it already registered before

Sorry for trouble you
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
1519c35mtW2B4zSsRwXdBrD71iMzdacLoJ
legendary
Cheers wetsuit.

Yeah inputs.io was a bit of a shocker. Luckily for me I withdrew my coin last night. I guess I'm not going to get paid for my signature ad. from them this month, so I changed it. What do you think?

Now, this signature looks a lot better  Grin

If anybody wants to change their BTC address, you will be able to see a tab named PROFILE which you can use to change your BTC address, email and password.

Bonus activated for everyone who posted.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
No more gambling for me. Back up to 1 mBTC using the good ol' faucet and referrals. Wink

@fildza: He said he'll add it soon.
Can I withdraw using different address ? Please make it since I use input.io as the address for freebitco.in
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
15PZ6RNfskJv35zubYreY48QJ5BD6Ub6pw
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
In for free BTC Smiley

12wXgnxGzveLZfdzPHH9E8aTQRTJvHCcTr
legendary
This is the quote as to what happened.

"Two hacks totalling about 4100 BTC have left Inputs.io unable to pay all user balances. The attacker compromised the hosting account through compromising email accounts (some very old, and without phone numbers attached, so it was easy to reset). The attacker was able to bypass 2FA due to a flaw on the server host side."

Sorry to go off topic but I guess a lot of people here may have been using inputs.io and others are using other online wallets. Be safe look after your own coin.

Thanks for the info. In fact I didn't like Inputs.io from the first glance (so many faucets requiring an account there instead of a plain good old BTC address). Paranoid in me says the hack is bogus and they just ran away with the money
I used an inputs.io BTC address and now that's gone I won't be able to get my payment. Is it possible you could add the ability to change payout address?

I don't know what's happened there (I use Coinbase), but I think it's time to transfer funds to my own wallet

Absolutely. I only used it as a dust collector, I had about $10 equivalent in there but withdrew it last night, just in time. Never trust an uninsured bank to hold large amounts.

This is the quote as to what happened.

"Two hacks totalling about 4100 BTC have left Inputs.io unable to pay all user balances. The attacker compromised the hosting account through compromising email accounts (some very old, and without phone numbers attached, so it was easy to reset). The attacker was able to bypass 2FA due to a flaw on the server host side."

Sorry to go off topic but I guess a lot of people here may have been using inputs.io and others are using other online wallets. Be safe look after your own coin.
legendary
I used an inputs.io BTC address and now that's gone I won't be able to get my payment. Is it possible you could add the ability to change payout address?

I don't know what's happened there (I use Coinbase), but I think it's time to transfer funds to my own wallet
Cheers wetsuit.

Yeah inputs.io was a bit of a shocker. Luckily for me I withdrew my coin last night. I guess I'm not going to get paid for my signature ad. from them this month, so I changed it. What do you think?
Jump to: