Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 456. (Read 400715 times)

legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
Very interesting, maybe start a referral program? Wink

Yup, that is in my list of stuff to do Smiley
legendary
coolio, all your bitcoins will be mine soonish, i was told to be insane lucky about betting and will try my luck Smiley
great idea imo, makes it more fun to use a faucet again Wink

Haha good luck!
That was my intention behind making this website, to make faucets fun again!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105
Very interesting, maybe start a referral program? Wink
legendary
Well that was tiring Sad

When today's payment was sent, the payment script only sent a tx fee of 0.0001 BTC and the confirmation time shown was a few hours. So, I thought that I would send those payments again with a proper fee and they would confirm faster. After sending the same payments 7 times Shocked in different ways, I realized that the confirmation time was shown to be long because many of the outputs were less than 0.01 BTC and not because of the fee.

So anyways, all users will receive their payments 7 times this week albeit might take a bit of time to confirm. Thankfully the payment amount was small. I apologize for the inconvenience and I shall have a workaround for this by next week. Also sorry to all the people who may have gotten 7 payment received emails, I promise you this won't ever happen again.

I shall have a new bonus for everyone by tommorrow.
So we cant get anything due to tax fee ? I got another 0.00001 BTC a few hour ago and when open now it back to zero. So I got nothing due to fee ? Why  you dont make user use input.io so there no fee ?

No, I pay the tx fee so your full balance should be in your Bitcoin account. You will not pay a fee at all. Check your Bitcoin account and you should see the payments that were sent by me in there.

This is the latest transaction : https://blockchain.info/tx/df64fd65f9593e8891c4c682e444c54e3585a9945f759570a6b8fbfe29b44d50. Check for your address there and the amount that was sent to you and verify if it is the same as your balance before it became 0.

If you are confused about anything, please pm me the bitcoin address that you registered with and I shall investigate and get back to you.

I shall look into integrating inputs.io if there is enough interest but in any case the direct payment to Bitcoin accounts option will still be there.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
coolio, all your bitcoins will be mine soonish, i was told to be insane lucky about betting and will try my luck Smiley
great idea imo, makes it more fun to use a faucet again Wink
Activity: 322
Ask me anything if you have any problem
Well that was tiring Sad

When today's payment was sent, the payment script only sent a tx fee of 0.0001 BTC and the confirmation time shown was a few hours. So, I thought that I would send those payments again with a proper fee and they would confirm faster. After sending the same payments 7 times Shocked in different ways, I realized that the confirmation time was shown to be long because many of the outputs were less than 0.01 BTC and not because of the fee.

So anyways, all users will receive their payments 7 times this week albeit might take a bit of time to confirm. Thankfully the payment amount was small. I apologize for the inconvenience and I shall have a workaround for this by next week. Also sorry to all the people who may have gotten 7 payment received emails, I promise you this won't ever happen again.

So we cant get anything due to tax fee ? I got another 0.00001 BTC a few hour ago and when open now it back to zero. So I got nothing due to fee ? Why  you dont make user use input.io so there no fee ?
legendary
Well that was tiring Sad

legendary
Why my balance go to zero back ? Yesterday i have some and today when open it when back to 0 BTC ? I not play the multiply either

It's been reset to 0 because your pending balance was sent as a payment (today is Monday). Unfortunately there was a glitch in the payment script and so it sent the payment with low miner fees so the payment might take a little while to confirm but I am monitoring it and if it takes too long, I shall re-send the payment.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Why my balance go to zero back ? Yesterday i have some and today when open it when back to 0 BTC ? I not play the multiply either
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
** House edge of the HI-LO game has been reduced to 0% **

cool. thanks for doing this.
legendary
** House edge of the HI-LO game has been reduced to 0% **
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
I cannot believe there's still sites giving out free BTC since the difficulty is already at 390,928,788, thanks!
legendary
Haha, thank you guys for your support Smiley

As for bots, if they do come, I have a few captcha tricks up my sleeve to disrupt their activities Wink
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
This is a really nice effort, thank you.  I like the gambling aspect for how much you get and for the chance to double it up.  I also like the set payout schedule.  Hopefully the bots will not show up and totally exploit your good nature.

Thanks for trying to help newbies get some more coins!
legendary
I already attracted and always wait the cooldown. haha. Cant you make some promo for the opening ?

Sorry, I did not get what you meant by promo in the opening ?

Glad you like the site Smiley

Increased prices probably, would be nice promo  Smiley

Ah yes, I will have something soon Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
I already attracted and always wait the cooldown. haha. Cant you make some promo for the opening ?

Increased prices probably, would be nice promo  Smiley
legendary

Jump to: