Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 82. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 5
what is the minimum amount we can deposit on the site
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
No. It changes when you do free rolls, wager or your balance changes because the requirement is calculated from those. The balance part is capped at $100 in Bitcoin so that will let you play without captcha whatever the ratio of how much you have wagered to how much we have given you for free is.
sorry i dont understand, if the requirement is 0.00007
and i have 0.0001 on my wallet, will I still get a captcha ?
It's clear, if your requirement shows 0.00007 btc currently and somehow you manage 0.0001 btc in your account, then you will be able to make free roll without captcha for a while. Cause the requirement will increase after every free rolls you play. As example, after first roll without captcha the requirement will increase at 0.000078 btc, on next roll it will increase at 0.00009 btc, at next it will reach above 0.0001 btc. So finally you need to manage more higher balance in your account to play without captcha. It's not the accurate increase rate, I have showed it as an example. Hope you got the point.

But remember the requirement will continuously increase after every free roll. Better to follow the method as TheQuin said. You won't get captcha anymore by having 100$ equivalent amount in btc at your account always.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
i know the deposit amount needed will change every 15 minuts,

No. It changes when you do free rolls, wager or your balance changes because the requirement is calculated from those. The balance part is capped at $100 in Bitcoin so that will let you play without captcha whatever the ratio of how much you have wagered to how much we have given you for free is.

sorry i dont understand, if the requirement is 0.00007
and i have 0.0001 on my wallet, will I still get a captcha ?
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

Activity: 2
hi, yesterday i deposit some amount to disable the captcha
it works, but suddenly i have to click the recaptcha again

but i have enough amount on my freebitcoin wallet and still have the captcha
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

The admin simply does not want to give the winnings to anyone and takes advantage of the situation, the votes have not yet been counted to the end. All these are his regular excuses, because this is a black hole, money gets here, but does not come out. After all, the scandal is not new, back in 2016 Clinton also said that she won, but she lose here too, so that Trump would not say, he lose

Trump won !!! And by the time of the official inauguration it will be obvious!

What??? Are you kidding maybe you bet on him that's why you are still dreaming about that result would come. Reality is totally different even he was in very strong position at the beginning of the year but failed to handle the pandemic situation and now he is a looser.
Activity: 110
Merit: 33
Hello TheQuin.

Do you know when the bets for the presidential election will be paid out?

Will it be after the electors cast their ballots on December 14?

Or after congress counts the electoral votes on January 6?

Or after inauguration day on January 20?

Or perhaps some other time?
The admin simply does not want to give the winnings to anyone and takes advantage of the situation, the votes have not yet been counted to the end. All these are his regular excuses, because this is a black hole, money gets here, but does not come out. After all, the scandal is not new, back in 2016 Clinton also said that she won, but she lose here too, so that Trump would not say, he lose

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you. I have been a regular user of this site for several years and they have always been very open and transparent.
It's unfortunate that they aren't able to pay out for this win yet but it's understandable given the situation.
Activity: 13

Trump won !!! And by the time of the official inauguration it will be obvious!
Activity: 500
Hello TheQuin.

Do you know when the bets for the presidential election will be paid out?

Will it be after the electors cast their ballots on December 14?

Or after congress counts the electoral votes on January 6?

Or after inauguration day on January 20?

Or perhaps some other time?
Activity: 500
Good day.

Does anyone know who to contact for 2FA reset in Freebitco.in?
I know my username and password and 2FA is enabled, but the problem is I lost my phone where my Authenticator app was.
The secret key was also saved on my lost phone, I can't reset the 2FA without it.

Thank you in advance.
do you have a lot of bitcoins there?
if it's not enough, then you shouldn't wag your nerves because of cents, even if it's $10, after losing 2fa, no one will help you, just forget and create a new account
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
In the beetting section, betting on the BTC price at the end of November

16,001 to 17,500 is x5,38 and 15,001 to 16,000 is x5,85

It seems like great odds since the price is around 16,000$ !?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

30,000 is the minimum to withdraw and the commission is taken on top of this amount. So if 30,000 is withdrawn and the fee is 14,000 then you will lose 44,000 sats from your balance. If the fee was taken from the 30k then you would end up with a negative withdrawal amount if the fee was above 30k and that wouldn't make any sense.

Exactly, which is why it's more feasible to stick to the slow withdraws for now.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Hey wetsuit or TheQuin, every time i first log on to freebitco.in and click on the screen or a button in the screen my "click" activates an ad screen to open. It happens every time and it happens three times before my click can interact with the freebitco.in site. So i'll make three tries to "free bitcoin spin" and each will open an ad screen, the fourth will finally interact with freebitco.in.

Why does this happen? Are y'all just generating ad clicks to earn extra revenue? Or is this a unique problem for me?

Love your work, thanks.

Only 2 possibilities. If you are using a browser then you have malware injecting the ads or if you are using an unofficial app as UserU just said.

Sometimes it could be an app from the Play Store, which you know has a ton of ads popping up so the unofficial dev (i.e. not wetsuit or FBC itself) could earn income. HabBear, are you using such app to claim?

Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

Freebitco.in has had no ads for some years now; are you sure you are on the right domain and not on some phishing site?

Sometimes it could be an app from the Play Store, which you know has a ton of ads popping up so the unofficial dev (i.e. not wetsuit or FBC itself) could earn income. HabBear, are you using such app to claim?

The first review has mentioned about the ads.
copper member
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1325
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
---
Freebitco.in has had no ads for some years now; are you sure you are on the right domain and not on some phishing site?
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
Hey wetsuit or TheQuin, every time i first log on to freebitco.in and click on the screen or a button in the screen my "click" activates an ad screen to open. It happens every time and it happens three times before my click can interact with the freebitco.in site. So i'll make three tries to "free bitcoin spin" and each will open an ad screen, the fourth will finally interact with freebitco.in.

Why does this happen? Are y'all just generating ad clicks to earn extra revenue? Or is this a unique problem for me?

Love your work, thanks.
I am feeling its unique problem for you because I am also using this site for sometime and now I never have any ad its all working without any ad which is really good work from @wetsuit for members.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

Love your work, thanks.
Activity: 12
hello,
does anyone know why my bets on US election disappear? I cannot see it neither on my bets nor on expired tab?

I still can see it in My expired bets as pending.
Activity: 110
Merit: 33
Activity: 13
Thank you LTU_btc. I didn't realize there was another freebitco.in thread.

give a link to another forum thread!
Pages:
Jump to: