Pages:
Author

Topic: freebitco.in Annual investment - page 10. (Read 8576 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
March 22, 2017, 12:06:49 PM
I just wonder, no one gives out free money just like that ~ Is this to fund their dice game bank roll? Or am I missing something here? They must be using people's money in one way or another. That's what I am curious about.

i think i read on their site the first time i received the email that it was for their mining operation. and there is actually a signature from a bitcoin address that they received the mining rewards in. and if you follow the transactions backwards you can see it coming from newly generated coins (that doesn't prove much though they could have bought them!)

p.s. i am with you with not trusting anyone with my coins and i'll never do it for such a small profit either.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
March 22, 2017, 11:37:10 AM
I have my doubts about the real reasons of this, but it doesn't sound like a bad offer. It's coming from a long running and the most popular Bitcoin related site, so that gives it some sort of credibility to start with.

I personally won't make use of such offers as I at all times want to remain in full control of my coins. But I am fairly sure that there are enough people willing to store their coins there for 4% per year.

I just wonder, no one gives out free money just like that ~ Is this to fund their dice game bank roll? Or am I missing something here? They must be using people's money in one way or another. That's what I am curious about.

Huge advantage is that you can liquidate your investment there whenever you want. Great advantage.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
March 22, 2017, 11:04:47 AM
So I recently received an email from freebitco.in faucet that are now offering an annual investment for their user.
It promises a 4.08% of annual interest with a minimum of 30k satoshi to be able to participate.

What do you guys think about this?

This is the actual email from them:

Dear FreeBitco.in user,

We are excited to announce a launch of a new feature - a bitcoin savings account!

You can now earn 4.08% annual interest (paid and compounded daily) on any balance that you hold in your FreeBitco.in account, without doing anything!

All you need to do is mantain a balance of at least 30,000 satoshi (0.0003 BTC) in your FreeBitco.in account and we shall pay you compounded interest on your full balance everyday. There is no lock-in period to earn interest (you start earning interest right from the first day!) and your balance can be withdrawn any time you wish. Treat your FreeBitco.in account like an instant-access savings account to hold your excess bitcoins and earn passive interest on your account balance everyday.
Pages:
Jump to: