Pages:
Author

Topic: Freebitco.in earn bitcoins using Martingale betting system - page 7. (Read 25448 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Your loss is just a good example that tolerance 11 isn't enough sometimes. We have seen 11, 12 and even 13 losses in row
but nothing above that.

And I've seen 27 losses in a row at 50%. Unless you've managed to contradict mathematics and you can prove that 1 = 2 then eventually you'll go bust by martingaling. It's simply a matter of time - so in all fairness your 'system' doesn't do better in the long run than any other 'system'. If martingale actually worked people would simply martingale at dice sites all day and the house would be broke.

The last line is key here. If it worked people would just do it all day.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
If martingale actually worked people would simply martingale at dice sites all day and the house would be broke.

That's what our users are doing right now, and you are wasting your time proving how martingale is bad, while others earn easy money and laugh at your posts.

phpTaskForce Team

Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
Your loss is just a good example that tolerance 11 isn't enough sometimes. We have seen 11, 12 and even 13 losses in row
but nothing above that.

And I've seen 27 losses in a row at 50%. Unless you've managed to contradict mathematics and you can prove that 1 = 2 then eventually you'll go bust by martingaling. It's simply a matter of time - so in all fairness your 'system' doesn't do better in the long run than any other 'system'. If martingale actually worked people would simply martingale at dice sites all day and the house would be broke.
Martingale algorithm is very risky if you implement it the normal way.
Did you automate the thing using PHP? When I send requests to the server (using file_get_contents, the request send using Lo/Hi) the server does not accept it.

We have used Javascript. If you want to bet using php and file_get_contents then you should set the appropriate cookies in your http request header.
You can also use cURL extension to make remote requests, and in my opinion this is better option because you have only one curl instance
which can be used for every request. Because of that curl is much faster than file_get_contents, which executes the initialization code for every single request and
it has large overhead.

phpTaskForce Team
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Martingale algorithm is very risky if you implement it the normal way.
Did you automate the thing using PHP? When I send requests to the server (using file_get_contents, the request send using Lo/Hi) the server does not accept it.
Activity: 490
Yeah right! Fat chance at 5% house edge...
I have today lost 11200 Satoshi with a outer account. Settings: Tollerance 11, the rest default.

Yeah, but you've never mentioned how you got those 11k, I bet you doubled your balance using our script before that loss.
I really don't believe that you've earned it by typing captcha every hour.
but nothing above that.

phpTaskForce Team
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
I have today lost 11200 Satoshi with a outer account. Settings: Tollerance 11, the rest default.

Thats the problem with martingale. Youd think that doubling 11 timess is enough, but its not. And you dont even play yourself for the kicks. I had a 14 loss in a row and several more over 12. If you are willing to gamble your coins, do it by hand. Betting all you have and winning is a great feeling.
Or you lose an infinite number of times in a row because you don't have any luck?

One can only lose finite times. Martingale makes your risk rise exponential, while your reward stays the same. You can win for a time, but in the end you allways bust. Casanova knew this, every smart gambler knows this.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

Thats the problem with martingale. Youd think that doubling 11 timess is enough, but its not. And you dont even play yourself for the kicks. I had a 14 loss in a row and several more over 12. If you are willing to gamble your coins, do it by hand. Betting all you have and winning is a great feeling.
Or you lose an infinite number of times in a row because you don't have any luck?
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.

Activity: 770
Right, thats is what i mean.
Activity: 525
I never win with this. You might get a few wins but then you quickly lose it all.
Ok, by the way I have successfully activated the script and it's working perfectly xD Thanks a lot you're awesome

Don't you have any other scripts for other websites ?!

If you want custom script for some other website you can order your script by sending us PM and we will
develop script for any gambling website you choose.
The price of custom made script is 0.05 BTC, and it will be completed in a maximum of 3 days, maybe even earlier depending on website you choose.

Our gambling script for freebitco.in is free and can be found on our official website http://phptaskforce.uk.to/

phpTaskForce Team
sorry, i mean other Account.

How do you mean "outer account" ?
v3 is rather a visual improvement. I have lost today over 5000 Satoshi. I use the standard settings (except the goal).

You should increase tolerance if you have enough money, preferably over 10.

Default settings aren't the best combination that you can use because those settings are
generated for users with approximately 1200 Satoshi balance.

If you've had 5000 Satoshi default setting aren't the best choice.
With that amount, you could set tolerance to 10, and leave the default start stake.
That way you would probably keep those 5k and earn much more.

phpTaskForce Team http://phptaskforce.uk.to/
v3 is rather a visual improvement. I have lost today over 5000 Satoshi. I use the standard settings (except the goal).
We have released version 3.0 of our popular betting script!
All scripts that are already activated are upgraded to the latest version.

phpTaskForce Team http://phptaskforce.uk.to
Thanks to our referrals we were able to share more than 100k Satoshi with them.

We will continue to share money with our referrals every day based on daily referral activity.
Every day we enable 3 share buttons on our official website, and when some lucky user clicks on
some of those buttons 2k, 5k, or 10k satoshi will automatically be shared among our referrals.

phpTaskForce Team http://phptaskforce.uk.to/
Pages:
Jump to: